zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

War with Soldiers of Infinity
Lamb Bug
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 08:07 AM

Founder
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Type of event: Official War
Date: June 27
Time it started (in GMT): 8 PM
Duration of event: 45 mins, plus massing
Who came to the event (name members):Me, Kevinsaurus, Xdjz, Trashyy, Jjtim, Gameguy535, Sword User, Runeter2, Sonic733733, Killer SM, Litoua
Comment: (A comment about anything you want to say about the event) Fail
Rating: (Rating is #/5 star) 3/5
Pics (if any): I got some but no good ones

Piling grade: 4
Tanking grade: 3
Sniping grade: 0
Binding grade: 1
Sportsmanship grade: 5

We had absolutely no sniping presence, and consequently their binders were constantly in robes. I, for one, was constantly bound when tanking and therefore got downed pretty fast. We had very few binders, and therefore the ones we had were quickly sniped and piled. We were outlevelled bad, but it should have been closer.

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
Kevinsaurus
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 09:05 AM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

well since lamb gave grades on each of those categories might as well go through them each...

Piling: we piled well in the very beginning of the war, but as people were getting sniped by rangers, i didn't really see anybody other than me going to get them, and there were 2-3 of them... i could only handle fran myself. when people were getting attacked, they began to tank early sometimes, weakening the pile, and later on people were just getting off the pile and were doing some 1 on 1 fights, which is completely pointless since they outlevel us. because of this, people on their side were tanking for as long as like10 minutes without dying... it's too difficult for only like 3 of us to pile while we're out of run... we need more piling practice definitely... i give our piling personally a 3/5

Tanking: tanking was alright for the most part... you can't help it if you get binded... people still need to work on hugging the barriers to get them stuck on the other side to avoid hits... remember to have auto retaliate off while tanking so you don't go towards the rangers... some people only lasted seconds while tanking... remember you can double combo and triple combo when eating pizzas... many people couldn't even last 3 minutes while tanking, when the tanking vid comes y'all need to watch it fo sho... i give tanking a 2.5/5

Sniping: fail... for one they had multiple binders and rangers... the rangers could keep on ranging even taking the hits and be effective... and people were running around in robes like crazy and nobody hit them... i only saw a couple people trying to get the binders, but only when told to... i found out that 85 att kind of fails against rangers like fran >.< with their high def... we need full time snipers, both range and melee (golden & i are working on it)... 0/5

Binding: Binding wasn't too effective... Killer Sm was able to get a few binds in, but it was kind of a slow reaction and changing of armor... other binders were k0ed almost instantly by their high levels, so we ended up with no binders for almost all the war, pretty bad... contributes to how we got only like 2-3 kills total... 1/5

Sportsmanship: Good job with the spamming prewar and afterwar... 5/5

Overall, we have a lot of work to do... i say we find a way to make war practices weekly or something... and i need help getting these vids done quickly... we have work to do ppl...
thumbdown.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
Lit
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 10:06 AM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

Dammit, last time I ran out of earth runes, and now I lost connection. I was only able to do like 10 bins and anti-snipe Fran once or twice. Sorry guys. sad.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
Trashyyy
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 11:11 AM

Unregistered

i came with 0 prayer and got koed in like 2 secs.
dry.gif
killer sm
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 11:34 AM

Unregistered

They had so many snipers binding was impossible unless they were all on a pile or off map. And you just cant hug against that many binders.

Since were pulling such low levels on these wars we might wanna find a war with an even lvled clan. Because that war was going to be a tough uphill battle from the start.
Lit
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 02:07 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

Agreed with Killer, we need to war clans of our levels, at least until we're more experienced with our warring (as of now we have many new members and lost most of our experienced ones). Also in the future avoid doing so many Matched Opts, we got the numbers as of now, not the levels. smile.gif

And Trashyyy, for future reference, you can enter the Portal while we are still waiting for the other clan and recover your prayer. Just click "Show me any match" and then go out, your pray will be back at 100%.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
Gameguy535
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 06:21 PM

Group Icon

Group: Event Coordinator
Member No.: 835

i cabbage ported out by accident...

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
sonic733733
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 06:38 PM

Unregistered

I was doing pretty well, they they piled me!
I was wiped out pretty bad, I might have had a chance if i had some prayer to up my defence but no, im an idiot.
Runeter2
Posted: Jun 29 2009, 12:14 PM

Combat 111 (P2P) 103 (F2P)
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 465

Got the war video up, and sorry for not focusing on the war all the time.

http://runeter2.blip.tv/file/2298673/

This post has been edited by Runeter2 on Jun 29 2009, 12:15 PM

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Luv List v1.0 |Lit, Kerk, Arthur, Jss, Deasth, Nick, Kevin, Mat, Faint, Pura, D12, Duplo, Jaal, Ice, Ani, Tom and of course Imso!|
PM
Kevinsaurus
Posted: Jun 29 2009, 06:14 PM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

i think we might go ahead and do the weekly war practices either in world 141 or do interclan... golden arm42 and i will probably lead these so keep your eyes and time open for them... we need to improve a lot... at least until the videos come out

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
killer sm
Posted: Jun 30 2009, 08:52 PM

Unregistered

The video was loading insanely slow so i gave up on it. : /
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Event Recaps | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive