zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew Topic

Hey Everyone, Tomas_Speed here
Tomas_Speed
  Posted: Jun 25 2009, 04:46 PM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 923

Hello Tomas_Speed Here!.

I recently applied to the clan and i hope we can all get along and have lots of fun together

Ive been playing since the easter ears drop dunno what year was it rolleyes.gif

I ve worked prety hard for all my skills and managed to get them somewhat good, however this was only possible with the increadible support my friends gave me so in order to get even better i hope you guys and me can get along well so we can make the most of it.

Now a bit about myself...

My name is Tomás and im 16 years old. I live in Portugal, u knwo that little country next to Spain tongue.gif . My hobbies include playing runescape, going to the beach, going out with friends and i currently practice atletics.

I look foward for metting you all!

P.S => I know my english sucks but im not english or nothing close to it so if u can let me know of my mistakes i would apreciate it. beret.gif

By the way can someone explain me what are "contests" and how do they work. If possible tell me if i can still enter after they have started and if are there any rewards besides the recognition and experience.

Thanks in advance thumbup.gif

(I rule 2in1 topic ftw) thumbdown.gif

This post has been edited by Tomas_Speed on Jun 25 2009, 04:49 PM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
Lit
Posted: Jun 25 2009, 05:12 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

Hey Tomas! We're more than happy to have you here. Don't worry, if you're active in the CC or here you'll become known and most possibly will make a lot of friends. So drop by the CC whenever you want. biggrin.gif

About the contests. Each week the Event Coordinators (ECs) make a poll to decide which skill the clan's going to compete for to get the most experience in a week. There's always a Leaderboard posted on the Contests Forum so you can keep track on how well you and the others are doing. To participate, simply sign up on the sign-up thread. (that sounded stupid) laugh.gif Unfortunately you can't sign up for the current one (Woodcutting), but when it's over there will be a poll where you can choose your favorite skill (or the one you'd like to train) and later sign up and participate. smile.gif

Hope I cleared things up. If you have any more questions or just want to talk, add me in-game! My RSN is Litoua.

Hope to see you in-game. wink.gif

--------------------
PM
U R Dead Nao
Posted: Jun 25 2009, 05:19 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 163

Hey there Thomas! I'm happy to welcome you to AL! From reading your post, your English really isn't that bad. If you need anymore help don't hesitate to ask any of AL's members. Add me in-game if you want to chat ( my name in RS is simply: U R Dead Nao)

I used to have an account with bunny ears, until my friend hacked it and did everything in his arsenal to get it banned. unfortunately he succeeded.

Hope to see you around!

ps- 300th post woo!

This post has been edited by U R Dead Nao on Jun 25 2009, 05:19 PM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
Paz e Amor!
%mh%5%mh%
PM
sonic733733
Posted: Jun 26 2009, 01:38 AM

Unregistered

Hey, welcome to AL! I had just recently got accepted here and it is a lot of fun! There are nice people, fun events, and the usual pwning noob wars. thumbup.gif You shouldn't have to worry about not being accepted and not fitting in. The only you have to do is be serious 5% of the time and being immature 95% of the time (lol) dry.gif
If u need me, or anybody, just contact them and they will help you.

~sonic733733 ninja.gif
Tomas_Speed
Posted: Jun 26 2009, 07:12 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

Member No.: 923

Hey Tomas! We're more than happy to have you here. Don't worry, if you're active in the CC or here you'll become known and most possibly will make a lot of friends. So drop by the CC whenever you want. biggrin.gif

About the contests. Each week the Event Coordinators (ECs) make a poll to decide which skill the clan's going to compete for to get the most experience in a week. There's always a Leaderboard posted on the Contests Forum so you can keep track on how well you and the others are doing. To participate, simply sign up on the sign-up thread. (that sounded stupid) laugh.gif Unfortunately you can't sign up for the current one (Woodcutting), but when it's over there will be a poll where you can choose your favorite skill (or the one you'd like to train) and later sign up and participate. smile.gif

Hope I cleared things up. If you have any more questions or just want to talk, add me in-game! My RSN is Litoua.

Hope to see you in-game. wink.gif

Glad to hear it!

And thanks for the information regarding contests

P.S I have you added you thumbup.gif

The only you have to do is be serious 5% of the time and being immature 95% of the time (lol) dry.gif

I hope you were being serious about what you said tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Tomas_Speed on Jun 26 2009, 07:14 AM

--------------------
user posted image

killer sm
Posted: Jun 26 2009, 01:17 PM

Unregistered

What kind of athletics!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Introductions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive