Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

New TopicNew Poll

:'(
Mat
Posted: Jun 24 2009, 01:36 PM

*blink*
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 586

as a start most people will know that i have been in this clan for over 6 months and have loved every second of it... it is just the amount of flaming going on right now is immense. i want to get away from arguments. As well as this i do not feel i have made a big enough impact on AL while I've been here and because of this no-one will really miss me if i go and even worse i don't think they will realize i have gone....

I have tried my hardest to make A L a better place and have put my heart and soul into my effort but even with me trying to be nice there is cursing.gif going on right around the corner... some people may not agree with what i have said but i will stick with what i have said. If in the time i've been here i have not made an impact i dont think i will make an impact in the future either...

sorry guys. there was a close shave with me leaving a few months earlier i thing but now it really is time i think...

I'd like to thank everyone in A L for making me feel so happy and included in this clan.

Again sorry guys

~Mat crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

This post has been edited by Mat on Jun 24 2009, 01:45 PM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
101laxkid2
Posted: Jun 24 2009, 01:47 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 669

I get what you mean completely... at times i feel the same way. All the crap tahts goin on right now... Why bother? So I understand why your leaving, and therefore no hard feelings. Maybe you could even come back when its over?

101lax

P.S., Im not sure bout the rest of the caln, but you made an impact on me. and the second you joined, you also made an impact on everyone, even if it was small. You stayed through till now, and I respect you for taht. Thats the impact you have.

--------------------
user posted imageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

user posted image

user posted image

Finally!
user posted image

Quest master!!!!
goal: 150 quest points, then the qp cape soon after!!!!
Current: 104 quest points %mh%5%mh%
PM
blompty2
Posted: Jun 24 2009, 03:03 PM

Unregistered

You do know Lamb and Goldy are going to be a bit pissed that you just got ranked to e.c and are now leaving. Instead of leaving, maybe you could contribute to the clan instead. People here do like you and if anything, this is the time to make a mark with all the members leaving.

Please consider this again and stay.

And I like you.
wub.gif
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 24 2009, 04:06 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Matlew, please stay. We appreciate your efforts here, and I sense that the level of flaming will very probably go back down very shortly. Things aren't as tense anymore already.

I really do hope you decide to stay; you are one of our oldest members, and you are really starting to make an impact as an EC. You've got the chance to do something great; stay and try to make it work out!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Lit
Posted: Jun 24 2009, 04:08 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

I always say, if you try hard and don't success, try harder. And you can't expect to make a "big impact" to the clan in 6 months Mat. What is the problem if you didn't, anyways? You're still a very nice person and contribute a lot compared to many faces we have seen here. If what you need is a break, go ahead I won't blame you. But if you quit I will stalk you and kill you, because you can't just give up for something like this. We still need you here, and will always do if you keep helping like you did. Please stay...

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
Mat
Posted: Jun 25 2009, 12:51 PM

*blink*
Group Icon

Member No.: 586

I might return (if it is returning since I barely left) its just everything has seemed to turn to [BEEP] as soon as I left crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

I had a tennis tournament in which i could show that i was the best at something( never been the best at something in my entire life crying.gif ) and in the doubles me and my partner were 2-0 up.... we then [BEEP]ing lost to a [BEEP] pair 2-3 and in the singles? i was against someone a year older than me and it was the same story there.

I am taking these as bad omens and am just having maybe a week or so break from the clan thumbup.gif thumbdown.gif

I wish a tennis player in the clan could come over to the UK and give me a few tips and help me get better >.<

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Lit
Posted: Jun 25 2009, 01:12 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

Glad you decided to stay Mat, we still need you here. biggrin.gif

And don't worry, take all the time you need. We'll be waiting to receive you with open arms.

--------------------
PM
King Arthur
Posted: Jun 25 2009, 04:56 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 440

> Mat staying = thread closing.
> BTW, ask Starwolf for tennis tips happy.gif

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Leaving | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive