|· Forum Rules · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Add ReplyNew Topic|
Posted: Jun 22 2009, 06:59 AM
Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384
Joined: 4-October 08
If you are serious about Agility, it’s likely you've not been to the Gnome Stronghold or Gunnjorn's barbarian course for some time. This week, that could change, as these Agility trainers have spent long hours constructing new routes around the courses that only the most agile players should attempt.
These extended courses will not only give you a chance to show off your most agile moves, but will also reward you with weight-reducing clothing, should you complete enough laps.
With the addition of these extended courses, the cave goblins of Dorgesh-Kaan have made some changes to their Agility course, too. They’ve decided to make the course a little less unforgiving, so you should find that you fail less often. The other main change is that the entry requirement for the existing course has been increased from 70 Agility to 80 Agility, while the two extended courses have entry requirements of 85 and 90 Agility, respectively.
Mod Chris L
RuneScape Content Developer
In other news...
We've added a right-click option that will let you quick-start your circus performances, as long as you've been to the circus at least once in the past.
We've now added a new song to the Wilderness Volcano area called Eruption. Check it out when you have a chance!
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
* Resolved an issue with what appeared to be two hunting pit traps on the same bit of map.
* Updated the Rum Deal quest interfaces to better handle different game modes.
* Some of the Guardians of Armadyl that had the wrong symbol on their chests.
* Fixed some render issues with the lighting in the God Wars Dungeon, and on the scenery found there.
* Female dreadlocks while wearing bunny ears should no longer cause a labelling issue.
* Fixed a render issue with the Dwarf Cannon watchtower.
* The bow emote should look better while walking.
* The charged and uncharged version of the splitbark helm should better match each other.
* Fixed an issue with the spiked helmets and certain chatheads and animations.
* Resolved some lighting issues next to some standing torches.
* Updated a bucket animation and fixed the looks of some stagnant water.
* A bridge near Prifddinas has been updated, as its railings and shadows were a little broken.
* The Stealing Creation lobby interface can correctly display larger skill totals.
* Iban now correctly sits on his throne rather than standing in it.
* Changed the order of the Thieving code – now it doesn't start the animation until the rest of the checks have been run and you can actually pickpocket the target.
* Graphically improved a small section of the TzHaar city area to fix its appearance in high and low detail modes.
* Updated some player animations used in Animal Magnetism.
* Rectified a graphical issue in a cutscene in Death to the Dorgeshuun.
* Fixed an issue with transparency and fire!
* Two male characters from Royal Trouble had female chatheads.
* Updated a quest-related diary interface to allow space for slightly more text.
* Slightly tweaked the Venture 2 song at the very end.
* Added locked door sound effects to various parts of King's Ransom.
* Added sound effects to the Killerwatt Plane.
* Added a menagerie of sound effects to Cabin Fever.
* Added a few sound effects to One Small Favour.
* Fixed typos in Eadgar's Ruse, Monkey Madness and Missing My Mummy.
* The elemental helm listed the wrong Elemental Workshop quest as a requirement.
* Vanstrom Klause now refers to shortswords as swords.
* Fixed an issue with the last charge with the Summoning headgear.
* Fixed some grammatical errors in the music unlock hints, Evil Tree chat, Ali the Dyer and the Candle-maker in Catherby.
* Updated the message when you fail an attempt to light a fire with the crystal bow using barbarian training methods.
* Corrected the level-up message for Hitpoints regarding the cape of accomplishment and the name of the character to speak to.
* Ensured the training dummies in Varrock can only be attacked from the correct side.
* Changed various phrases when casting Magic spells for consistency.
* The description for the location of ghouls wasn’t very useful if you were getting advice via the Slayer gem.
* Prevented familiars from interrupting certain actions.
* A boat journey was missing the “You are travelling from/to” message.
* Changed the wording to reflect your actual activity when opening the doors between East and West Ardougne
* Ali Morrisane has been taught to recognise differences in gender.
* Removed a few redundant quick chat phrases.
* Updated the climb messages for a shortcut in Mort Myre Swamp.
* Resolved an issue where the items kept upon death would randomly swap two items with the same price around.
* Removed an extraneous bracket from a Construction level-up message.
* Corrected the purchase advice regarding normal and oak shortbows and the arrows they can use.
Posted: Jun 22 2009, 12:14 PM
Posted: Jun 22 2009, 03:15 PM
Member No.: 440
Joined: 3-November 08
> I hope this wasn't a replace for Tuesday Update Day -.-
|Topic Options||Add ReplyNew Topic|