Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) New TopicNew Poll

New leaders?

Do you want Lamb and Golden to step down as AL's leaders?
Yes. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
No. [ 19 ]  [100.00%]
Total Votes: 19

Golden arm42
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 07:34 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

So, Lamb and I have been getting a whole lot of sht lately, some in public, some in private, about our leadership. Do you guys really want us gone, because if you do, we're not going to ram our leading down your throats. If you vote us out, we'll appoint new leaders and move on. If you vote for us to stay, I don't want to hear any more of this constant BSing, like Sick Mate's topic, because we're your leaders and deserve a lot more respect than that. Pease vote. sleep.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Sick Mate 9
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 07:40 AM

RSN: Sick Mate 9, Y2 Sick Mate
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 323

and see this is exactly what i mean. your a LEADER. just cause the going gets tough your trying to just give up on AL.
Try and sort out what has gone wrong with the clan dont just give up and flame every1 cause they have decided to join/create a differrent clan and people follow them.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
thanks for siggies dylan! :D
Golden arm42
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 07:53 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

Wow, wtf? If I wanted to "give up on AL" like everyone else did, I'd have posted a topic in leaving. I'm giving YOU GUYS the chance to vote because I'm not a power-hungry jackass like you make me out to be. angry.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Kevinsaurus
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 08:11 AM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

Not trying to take sides or anything, but Sick Mate, you've got to at least see that it's not like Lamb and Golden are trying to give up on the clan. It's not like they're giving up just because everybody left. This is a just a bump in the road, and they've been leading the clan just fine for over a year now. You can't exactly blame him completely for flaming a couple of past AL members. They were 'popular', and they knew the consequences of their leaving (bringing other people with them), but they still chose to leave. It's not like the leaders aren't trying to help make the clan better, but maybe you don't exactly see how difficult it is for them to do so. They also have limited time to commit to the clan like all of us because we have lives >.<. Plus this topic isn't a stupid idea or anything, if people don't like the way Golden or Lamb are leading, they're going to have problems / trouble rebuilding the clan up 100% anyways. Personally, I don't think you two should go. Like I said, it's a bump in the road, but I support to you 300%.
~ Kevin

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
Runeter2
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 08:27 AM

Combat 111 (P2P) 103 (F2P)
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 465

Of course not, we don't want you guys to step down. You are the best Leader brothers around! What will happend to the clan once you leave? But I support Lamb and Golden 1000%.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Luv List v1.0 |Lit, Kerk, Arthur, Jss, Deasth, Nick, Kevin, Mat, Faint, Pura, D12, Duplo, Jaal, Ice, Ani, Tom and of course Imso!|
PM
101laxkid2
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 08:51 AM

Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 669

I can't believe that I miss one week, and when i come back everythings all screwed up...

U guys do a great job as leaders, and it's a really hard job to do (which most people don't understand)

I think all this complaining is just coming from the fact that our clan is losing some of its top members right now. (Namely Starwolf, Damon, and Animal Magik) So we just have a hard time, AL's hardest since i got here in my opinion. What we need now is some of out members to step up, but not step down.

--------------------
user posted imageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

user posted image

user posted image

Finally!
user posted image

Quest master!!!!
goal: 150 quest points, then the qp cape soon after!!!!
Current: 104 quest points %mh%5%mh%
PM
Lit
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 09:02 AM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

Not new Leaders, what we need now is to fill Chuffa's spot OR to add a 4th HC. That way the "power hungriness" you talk about will be more spread among other members to avoid abuse.

I don't think there's anyone as good as you two for the Leader spot, even if I recommended a 3rd Leader before (an idea I don't share anymore), it'd be impossible to find someone equaling you and/or Lamb.

This post has been edited by Lit on Jun 21 2009, 09:03 AM

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
blompty2
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 11:25 AM

Unregistered

Your an idiot for even considering leaving. I don't know if your not self confident or something but your doing a great job here.
Yamunu
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 12:29 PM

Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 555

He didn't say he was leaving, just that they were going to step down. What they would do after stepping down is morely apon them.
PM
Lord
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 01:25 PM

DoNt hAtE CuZ iM GrEAt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 671

hell no!!!!!!!!! honestly, if you guys arent the leaders of this clan, i wont be apart of it anymore. i dont think theres anybody who could fill ur shoes and do a better job than what you guys have done, everybody left, but u still held in there and got us through it, well prolly be better now than we ever were before cuz were working hard to get there, and thats all cuz of you guys. wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

user posted image
%mh%10%mh%
PM
King Arthur
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 02:15 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Member No.: 440

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

PM
Redeyes2496
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 03:07 PM

RSN: Redeyes2496
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 395

Here's what I'm thinking: A bunch of people leave because they don't agree with what's going on. The people that are left are mad, and are looking for someone to blame. Who do we always think of first?...

We all need to stop blaming each other and just start working to fix what's happened. Things aren't gonna get fixed by people sitting on their asses though, EVERYONE's gotta help out. That's why I don't think it's the leaders, it's everyone; if everyone starts becoming more active in the clan and giving good, positive ideas to help, we'll improve.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
CyberianWolf
  Posted on Jun 22 2009, 12:03 AM

Respect is earned, not given away!
Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 626

All I can say (when I voted) is 14-0....Damn guys! blink.gif
Now that says something! thumbup.gif

Lamb, Golden...obviously we love you guys. wub.gif
Please don't let these criticising tards discourage you. We got rid of the "bad elements" and you have alot of loyal followers.

Four more years! Four more years!
CWolf cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted imageuser posted image %mh%7%mh%
PM
xdjz
Posted on Jun 22 2009, 12:23 AM

Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 716

As what lord says, i would surely leave too if u bros are not the leader.

You and lamb have been great leaders, although we faced a little setback, i am sure that we will overcome it. biggrin.gif

So yea...STAY!!!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
Dylan
Posted on Jun 22 2009, 04:51 AM

Proud to be Australian
Group Icon

Group: Clan Chat Moderator
Member No.: 772

15-0 if you put a vote on that 0 your a noob

--------------------
user posted image

SICK MATE 9 FOR SENIOR
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Council of Members | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive