zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Hey
damon
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 01:06 PM

Unregistered

Name of clan:Mafia Inc
Requirements:90+
Forums/website:http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mafia_Inc/index.php?act=idx
Memberlist:http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=mafia_inc
Leader(s):kid damon, megaman0exe
Why you want to ally with AL:i wanna help you guys in wars still, especially like that allied war with frans clan
Anything else we should know:hope u accept.. i still want to be on good terms with al
Lit
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 01:35 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

I have no problem with this, but we'll have to see ,what the Leaders have to say. Kind of early for an alliance, though.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 01:59 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You've got to be kidding me. You think that after screwing over 6 months of warring progress and taking 10 100+ with you that we're in a mood to ally with you? As I told you last night, I'm not going to flame you or "become enemies", but you cannot expect us in the slightest to think that all's OK, because it's certainly not. angry.gif

And, as I find out, you broke your promise that you weren't gonna take people with you (which, of course you did) by actively recruiting away Smaug when he was going to stay in AL.

We have no desire to be allies with people who have wrecked us and who break their promises. thumbdown.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Lit
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 02:13 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

QUOTE (Golden arm42 @ Jun 18 2009, 03:59 PM)
You've got to be kidding me. You think that after screwing over 6 months of warring progress and taking 10 100+ with you that we're in a mood to ally with you? As I told you last night, I'm not going to flame you or "become enemies", but you cannot expect us in the slightest to think that all's OK, because it's certainly not. angry.gif

And, as I find out, you broke your promise that you weren't gonna take people with you (which, of course you did) by actively recruiting away Smaug when he was going to stay in AL.

We have no desire to be allies with people who have wrecked us and who break their promises. thumbdown.gif

I don't know and haven't heard of that promise, so I won't say anything about that for now. But there's obviously a reason why the members who left were mostly high-levels. A mid-level clan isn't obviously gonna attract much high levels specially if those high levels are looking for a combat clan.

And now you want to lower the reqs? We moved one step forward when we raised them, no need to move one step back lowering them again, Dager already left because of that. We need to look high even if we aren't high. Afterall, the most "ruined" part as of now is our Warring part, the community is just fine and what we need now is more high-leveled members.

Sorry if I got kinda Off Topic with my last paragraph, but it was the perfect chance to say it.

--------------------
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 02:57 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

I didn't say that I wanted to lower them (that was Lamb's idea ohmy.gif) and the topic of raising reqs has, in fact, come up. Nothing definitive has been decided, though. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Lit
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 03:19 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

QUOTE (Golden arm42 @ Jun 18 2009, 04:57 PM)
I didn't say that I wanted to lower them (that was Lamb's idea ohmy.gif) and the topic of raising reqs has, in fact, come up. Nothing definitive has been decided, though. smile.gif

Thought you shared the idea, I was poiting to you and Lamb when I said "you" though.

So we're raising reqs? I want details. biggrin.gif

--------------------
PM
King Arthur
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 03:48 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Member No.: 440

> Details may be given, but not here. A topic about it will be open on the correct section/forum.
> As for the alliance, I concur with Golden. You indirectly took members from AL (and it seems directly as well, by recruiting smaug), while leaving us with one warlord and almost no 100+ members...

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

PM
Lit
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 04:06 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Well since this was rejected, let's avoid flaming and close this.

--------------------
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Alliance Requests | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options New Topic

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive