Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

New Positions
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 03:03 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As I said earlier, we're not going to dwell on the past. Good, talented people have left us -- but we're not going to let that stand in the way of doing what we've done before: rebound and ultimately get stronger. So, without further ado, I'd like to announce some new staff members.

Of all the departures, I was most suprised by Animal's. Given he had just been appointed council less than two weeks earlier, I didn't think that we'd need to get another person anytime soon for that role. I was wrong, but that still doesn't take anything away from K Arthur90, our newest council member! Hopefully, he'll have the opportunity as well to continue his exemplary duties as technical admin; I know he'll do a great job! biggrin.gif

I'd also like to congratulate Cyberianwolf, Matlew5, and Dude12Dragon as our newest event coordinators! They've all been here long enough that I'm confident they'll be able to work with our existing team to get our events back up to a higher level! On a related note, all members, please feel free to schedule events yourselves -- we really could use your help! thumbup.gif

Finally, our warring department remains somewhat of a work in progress, but I'd like to say that Kevinsaurus, who has recently come out of school-related retirement, will be resuming his position and will, for the time being, serve as our single warlord. In the meantime, Lamb (and, god forbid it, perhaps even I! ohmy.gif) will take over some of his old duties involving warring.

We've been through a beating in the last few days, but I know these new staff members, combined with the quality members and staff we have already, will be able to meet any challenge we might face, and will lead us back into the light as a clan.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Lit
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 03:14 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

I knew it was either you or Alex, I wouldn't have been able to decide between the both. Grats Arthur, well deserved!

Grats to the new ECs and to Kevin too. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
King Arthur
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 03:19 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 440

> Thank you. I'll do my best to keep AL the best of the best evah! Those improvements being either behind the scenes as the Tech Admin or on the stage itself as a council member.
> Congratulations to the new EC's. It seems we'll have quite a few events on a weekly basis from now on!
> And congratulations to Kevin. I know he'll be a very good warlord indeed.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

PM
blompty2
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 03:49 PM

Unregistered

gratz 2 k arthur kevin d12 mat and cwolf
Runeter2
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 03:54 PM

Combat 111 (P2P) 103 (F2P)
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 465

Gratzz to everyone! K Arthur, you really deserved your spot, it was either you or Lit. tongue.gif

Also Cyberianwolf, Matlew5, and Dude12Dragon go and make events already! tongue.gif Congratzz on becoming EC's, I know your gonna do good.

Also at last but not least, Kevin, we have had you as Warlord from start and I know your the best one around currently.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Luv List v1.0 |Lit, Kerk, Arthur, Jss, Deasth, Nick, Kevin, Mat, Faint, Pura, D12, Duplo, Jaal, Ice, Ani, Tom and of course Imso!|
PM
Dude12dragon
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 04:05 PM

This Dragon is Hawt
Group Icon

Group: Event Coordinator
Member No.: 588

QUOTE (blompty2 @ Jun 17 2009, 03:49 PM)
gratz 2 k arthur kevin d12 mat and cwolf

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

YAY! EVENT TEAM YAY! YAY! TY YOU GUYS!!!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
LUV LIST v1.1: ani, lit, nick, alex, tom, imso, cody, kev, pura, tubby, kerk, tidus, arth, jaal, blom, obby, and faint
PM
Duplo M
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 04:10 PM

Grim..
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 820

GRATZ PPL!
maybe now AL will work as normal! or even better! thumbup.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Kevinsaurus
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 05:22 PM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

YEA ARTHUR!!! niceee man you'll do the whole clan well i know it wink.gif
Arthur Arthur He's our man, if he can't can't do it... well I haven't written that part yet, i'll get to it l8er

and thx for the warlord position... hopefully i can make the wars now lol >.<... time to learn how to tank for 10 mins nonstop cuz im sooo gonna get piled early lmao... (dont worry golden u couldn't fail as a backup too bad =P hehe) tongue.gif

gratz cyberian, matlew, and dudedragon on ec !!! gratz thumbup.gif now now remember to make some f2p events so I can personally attend lolz

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
Lit
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 05:27 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

QUOTE (Runeter2 @ Jun 17 2009, 05:54 PM)
it was either you or Lit. tongue.gif

Hey! Don't steal what I say, make your own congrats messages! laugh.gif

--------------------
PM
CyberianWolf
  Posted: Jun 17 2009, 07:53 PM

Respect is earned, not given away!
Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 626

Wow...Congratz Arthur. U deserve this.
Kevin, Thanks for helping in our time of change.

Congratz to out new EC's. Wow 6 Co-Ordinators....we're gonna keep ya'll busy. w00t.gif

I will start on a schedule of some sort right away, but I'd like to chat witht he other EC's so we don't double schedule events and I know what they're work'in on. In a week or so, if you still have complaints about not having enough to do, come see me.

Whoot! AL Rules! king.gif
CWolf cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted imageuser posted image %mh%7%mh%
PM
Lord
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 09:44 PM

DoNt hAtE CuZ iM GrEAt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 671

to be honest arthur, i completely forgot about you, i thought u were basically council already, oops lol. gratz though =) -begs for star in cc- and cyberian i knew ud get ec lol ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the new beginning of al...again! wub.gif

--------------------

user posted image
%mh%10%mh%
PM
Smd277
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 01:21 AM

Unregistered

congratz to all, cant wait to see what happens the next couple weeks!
xdjz
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 05:19 AM

Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 716

Gratz guys i know u guys will do a good job wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
Redeyes2496
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 11:22 AM

RSN: Redeyes2496
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 395

Congratulations to all of the new leaders smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive