zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

New TopicNew Poll

Yeah, bye.
Dager007
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 10:50 PM

Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 642

Well, I made a suggestion to raise our req. and get a 3rd leader. I planned that unless Lamb could either approve or change my mind then I would stay, but he didn't. He didn't approve, and didn't provide anything usefull in its place. He suggested that we even lower the req. which sealed the deal. I know I am thinking short term, but if I stay, it would be just like Damon, me and Lamb would disagree and fight all the time. So to avoid the fighting and never moving forward, I am leaving. I say sorry to the ppl who congratulated me on staying, and I say GL to Lamb. You all know where I am going.

--------------------
Proud sniper of AL.
user posted image
user posted image
PM
Dylan
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 12:28 AM

Proud to be Australian
Group Icon

Group: Clan Chat Moderator
Member No.: 772

oh youve got to be [BEEP]ing kidding.. well, i think lowering the requirements is a great idea, maybe it would help us pull more members into the clan. maybe if you guys could learn to AGREE on things, this [BEEP] might not be happening. i think everyone should stop being so bloody selfish.

--------------------
user posted image

SICK MATE 9 FOR SENIOR
animal magik
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 01:25 AM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 534

That's actually kinda stupid tbh.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Yamunu
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 03:14 AM

Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 555

No dylan, lowering isnt a good idea. We are suppose to be a steady warring clan. Meaning members should always be training, striving to become stronger, making the clan as a whole stronger. Lowering the reqs puts us down to a lower averaged clan in turn makes us fight weaker clans alot more often. Such as we do now. You aren't sappose to be able to win 75% of your wars. Although the object is to out pull the others in opts, lower lvls doesn't help this factor. Generaly lower lvls are fast easy kills to deminish the other sides moral as they see the number of people left declibe rapidly. And you wouldn't know this seeing your retired so i see no reason why your arguing over lowering reqs, but we as a clan in whole get out pulled alot. People always think negative when we're out pulled. Some times we over come that, and others we dont. Unfoutunatly, we lost many of the key factors here recently that will vastly effect our warring status amoung those we war over and over. Our name will deminish because of our numbers, and the ability to effectivly pile, or bind. UP until now, the only people who were told to bind were higher lvls. (geting a bit off topic atm but w.e) This isnt always the good idea. Its effective to have lower lvls bind to, just cause it stops the other team from wasting your run. But people refure cause they think they dont have to. Since the higher lvls are binding. It isnt always the case, so dont go throwing around "selfish" to a higher lvl member/ex member when you have no idea, wether you have 40 mage, binding is still an option, you can do the spell you can bind, no exceptions. Onl those beeing selfish are thoughs who refuse to take part in binding. HIgher lvls are morely ment to take hard hits on the pile. Lower/mid lvls are the ones who sohuld mass bind seeing there are more of you, they cant take all of you out at one time. And not saying higher lvls shouldnt, but they shouldnt be binding the whole war.

~thats alot longer then it looked on quick reply o.o..
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 06:58 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

GF Dager...dry.gif TBH, you can't expect, without any discussion among members, council, etc., to agree on, let alone implement, a 15+ level reqs change and a 3rd leader, with less than a day to think about it. thumbdown.gif Bai. sleep.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Kevinsaurus
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 07:39 AM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

+1 yam...

like srsly wth dager?

well now we have no warlords at all... >.>

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
Sick Mate 9
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 08:07 AM

RSN: Sick Mate 9, Y2 Sick Mate
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 323

omg... why is every1 actually leaving. this is [BEEP]ing bullshit

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
thanks for siggies dylan! :D
Dager007
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 02:22 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 642

Oh my, such harsh words from everyone tongue.gif, oh, and look at your banner Kevin.

This post has been edited by Dager007 on Jun 17 2009, 02:23 PM

--------------------
Proud sniper of AL.
user posted image
user posted image
PM
Lit
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 02:58 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Member No.: 631

QUOTE (animal magik @ Jun 17 2009, 03:25 AM)

How does what Dager did differ from what you did? Oh, wait, he stayed and tried to fix things, even if it was for a day only.

Bye, can't say I didn't see this coming.

--------------------
PM
Kevinsaurus
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 05:27 PM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

what banner dager >.>... i can't see any images anyways lol everything's blocked so watever... but honestly did u expect that lamb and golden would just suddenly open up a third leader spot after a year just for you?

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
animal magik
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 07:03 PM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 534

QUOTE (Lit @ Jun 17 2009, 02:58 PM)
QUOTE (animal magik @ Jun 17 2009, 03:25 AM)

How does what Dager did differ from what you did? Oh, wait, he stayed and tried to fix things, even if it was for a day only.

Bye, can't say I didn't see this coming.

Hmm let's see he left because he didn't get his own way? I left because this isn't the place for me?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Leaving | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive