Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

New TopicNew Poll

This is hard.
Dager007
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 04:54 PM

Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 642

It is really hard staying here. I looked at Damon's new clan, and it is everything I want AL to be. 90+, active, good events, it has everything Damon and I wanted in this clan. That is why I want us to have something like 90+ joining req. All previous members can stay, but I would like to raise the joining req. I would also like a 3rd leader, as Lamb and Golden being brothers hurts the clan, because they both influence eachother too much. I am really considering going to Damon's clan, but I don't want to give up on AL, so unless we make changes, even if we get back our power, we will just go back to being a clan that wars small fry easy kills and never has any good events.

--------------------
Proud sniper of AL.
user posted image
user posted image
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 05:03 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

What are we doing so wrong that we're not able to effectively lead? unsure.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Dager007
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 05:06 PM

Group Icon

Personaly I like you Golden, but imo Lamb isn't a great leader. I want this clan to be an active clan with wars, events, and powerful members.

--------------------
Proud sniper of AL.
user posted image
user posted image
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 05:09 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Lamb may not have my "dynamics" but he's founded us and kept us afloat in hours as dark as this when I've been unavailable with real-life stuff. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

PM
Dager007
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 05:11 PM

Group Icon

He also stole Damon's leader position, banned Magik Man who helped the clan, and constantly let Techweenie back in who is an cursing.gif hole power hungry troll, and now by waving Damon away, he put us in a hole, oh and did I mention that his little threat to me still stays with me?

--------------------
Proud sniper of AL.
user posted image
user posted image
PM
Redeyes2496
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 05:18 PM

RSN: Redeyes2496
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 395

90+ sounds like a nice idea. However, if we let the current members stay, make them get up to 90 in a certain time period, like a few months or so.

Perhaps we don't need MORE leaders, we just need to fill in what we have now. For instance, currently we only have one active High Council member, which who I see is second in command. Then we have you Dager, and then if we want to go far enough to say the Senior Members and Event Coordinators. I think we just gotta fill in the empty slots with good leaders, but not add more ranks. I don't think any of that made sense, but I hope you get what I mean lol

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
Lit
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 05:18 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Member No.: 631

We are all working together to get this clan going again and this time better than before. But we need to stay together to achieve this. I need to admit it will be almost impossible without your help Dager, please reconsider. We're 1 day away from the massive crash, we can't give up already. Again, reconsider this. sad.gif

As for your suggestions, the 3 Leader seems like a good alternative to me, but it's too risky. Who is thrustfully enough in the clan as of now to be given the Leader rank? A few members may have the chance to prove themselves worthy, but not just now. We need some more time to think and plan this correctly.

Raising reqs and encouraging others to level up combat is what we have to do as of now. I say we do like each friday some clan-training hours so we can both train and get to know eachother bether. We can also give advice on where and how to train to the low-level members and just share training places with eachother. Friday sounds good since it's a free-night for most people, I think we should consider making this. happy.gif

We are already working. We just need time for the effects of our work to show up. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
Redeyes2496
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 05:21 PM

RSN: Redeyes2496
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 395

QUOTE (Lit @ Jun 16 2009, 05:18 PM)
Raising reqs and encouraging others to level up combat is what we have to do as of now. I say we do like each friday some clan-training hours so we can both train and get to know eachother bether. We can also give advice on where and how to train to the low-level members and just share training places with eachother. Friday sounds good since it's a free-night for most people, I think we should consider making this. happy.gif

We are already working. We just need time for the effects of our work to show up. smile.gif

Agreed, well said Lit happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
Dager007
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 08:16 PM

Group Icon

So Lamb, I take your silence and the ok to go through with this?

--------------------
Proud sniper of AL.
user posted image
user posted image
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 08:18 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

TBH Lamb has been at a baseball game all evening, and I just walked in myself. I'm sure he'll post once he returns. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

PM
Lamb Bug
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 08:45 PM

Founder
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Hmmm....a third leader. I actually think that us being brothers works rather well, as we are in constant communication about issues and don't have to rely on either PMs or ingame chat. A third leader would never really have the same effect.

I'll ignore your post about what I have "done."

I personally think that at the moment we have a problem filling our council spot; do you have any ideas about who the third leader would even be?

About the reqs: When we went from 60+ to 75+, we lost 4/5ths of our recruits. If we go to 90+, we will lose even more. I think that now is the time, with so many having left recently, to be thinking about actually lowering our reqs to get the recruiting up.

p.s. my baseball season ends in about 2 weeks; right now I got baseball 5-6 days a week for 2-5 hours a day, so I am not very active. I will be more active in the future.

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Council of Members | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive