zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

New TopicNew Poll

I'm out too., Sorry. :(
animal magik
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 03:39 AM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 534

I'm sorry guys, but I think it is my time to go as well.

I have loved this place for the many months I have been here, and have bonded closely with most of you members. But for myself, I think it is best for me to leave, as I think I am perhaps too dedicated to the clan. I spend most of my time each day here, and a long time on RS too. I don't really think it is good for myself, or a good thing to be doing, when there are plenty of other things to be doing, and I just continuously choose RS.

Another reason of my departure is that it is very, very difficult to do my part, especially as a council member, in an American based clan with the timezone I have.
And the final reason of my leaving (as far as I know ohmy.gif) is I think that I have too much to do here, and too much is asked/expected of me. I can't do everything, I can't be here to give suggestions/comments on how to improve the clan when I can't even be on to see the issues when everyone else is here, I can't be here to help give ideas to improve wars when they're all 2-5 AM for me, and I can't always be here to help out.

I would just like to thank all my great friends I have had here - Sick Mate, Lit, Sunshine, 3mon, Chuff, Fivey, Kev, Imso, Damon, Star, Blomp, Ice, Kerk, Arth, Alex, Emad, Mat, Lord - I'm sure there are a lot more of you, and there's so many I can't list them all, and I'm deeply sorry if I forgot you - don't feel bad, you're name would be on the list.

I'm hopeful that I don't create any conflict by leaving, and that you guys bounce back as the great clan I know and love you all for. I don't know where I'll be heading now, but it's possible it will be a skilling clan, or possibly Damon's - as I said, I don't know. Hopefully one with a time zone where I can contribute to my full capability.

Thank you all so much for having me here and putting up with all my whinging and bad things I may have caused and most likely annoying you all at some stage. It was a great enjoyment to be here.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Lord
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 07:12 AM

DoNt hAtE CuZ iM GrEAt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 671

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u cant leave magik, but ur leaving for rl so thats always ok. i wish you luck forever n ever with ur life, and america rocks! lol peace man i bet ull do great things in life. wub.gif

--------------------

user posted image
%mh%10%mh%
PM
Megaman0exe
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 07:44 AM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Member No.: 444

Cya animal, we can always talk on runescape biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 10:04 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This really, really disappoints me. You just got council and yet instead of trying to help us solve our problems, you just give up and quit? huh.gif I understand your thing about the timezones, but if you thought that would be a problem, then why did you apply for council in the first place? In a situation like this, we need to be able to rally behind our staff without concern for them just ditching us. dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Kevinsaurus
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 10:44 AM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

no ani wahhhhhhhhhhhhh
hope to keep in contact =)... gl and all in everything buddy

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
Mat
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 11:18 AM

*blink*
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 586

Animal im lost for words. I wish you would stay but i wont stop you from leaving. you have good reasons for leaving and I will miss you like hell sad.gif

keep in touch with me plz

gl in rl animal crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Dager007
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 11:59 AM

Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 642

Bull [BEEP], Animal, if you want to leave just because the clan is going down the sink just say it, I will understand, but if i see you on another runehead I will be mad because then I know you lied.

--------------------
Proud sniper of AL.
user posted image
user posted image
PM
blompty2
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 12:48 PM

Unregistered

Bye animal.
Good luck and peace out.
I guess the council job must be pretty hard work.
Megaman0exe
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 12:50 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Member No.: 444

QUOTE (blompty2 @ Jun 16 2009, 01:48 PM)
Bye animal.
Good luck and peace out.
I guess the council job must be pretty hard work.

I don't think he has done anything in it lol.

--------------------
user posted image
Dylan
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 09:58 PM

Proud to be Australian
Group Icon

Group: Clan Chat Moderator
Member No.: 772

cmon animal.. you just got council. dont ditch us now!

--------------------
user posted image

SICK MATE 9 FOR SENIOR
animal magik
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 01:40 AM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

QUOTE (Dager007 @ Jun 16 2009, 11:59 AM)
Bull cursing.gif, Animal, if you want to leave just because the clan is going down the sink just say it, I will understand, but if i see you on another runehead I will be mad because then I know you lied.

Lol, I find it funny how you think you know everything and you're the greatest, when in all reality you know cursing.gif all.
I did not leave just because of alot of people are, I have been feeling out of place here for the best part of 2-3 weeks. I never said I was quitting the clan for clan life, so if you see me on another runehead, good eyes, because I'm in another clan now, a small one with under 30 active and full members where it is calm and peacefull with not much required of everyone but still a good community. I never said I was leaving clans for good or quitting the game or anything, I want something better for myself. So cursing.gif off and stop thinking you're the cursing.gif and everyone else has to do what you want.

And I'm very sorry Golden. It was stupid of me in the first place to apply for council, I never really thought through what would be required. I knew deep down I would not be able to do an adequate job, not really because of time zones or any other excuse, but because of me. I just can't do these things - I just can't act under pressure or even without it, it's just the way I am, and I hate it. I'm sorry for letting everyone down, especially you, Lamb, the council and the seniors, I didn't want to do it but there is no point having me on the council when there are better people for the job, and I should have thought about it before applying, and for that I am deeply sorry, but I just want to make sure everyone understands that I am not just "ditching" because of the "situation".

And to everyone who has said something along the lines of it, I will try my hardest to keep in touch.

EDIT: May I request being a clan friend seeing I'm not actually quitting RS? Don't see how anyone drew that conclusion. >.<

This post has been edited by animal magik on Jun 17 2009, 04:00 AM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

animal magik
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 05:54 AM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

I'm really starting to regret my decision now, seems like I'm public enemy no. 1 for it. sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Kevinsaurus
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 06:02 AM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

support for you 100% all the way buddy! king.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
Sick Mate 9
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 06:28 AM

RSN: Sick Mate 9, Y2 Sick Mate
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 323

animal is sad to see ya go. really gonna miss ya here. crying.gif
but hopefully we can still talk in-game =D

-Sick

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
thanks for siggies dylan! :D
Runeter2
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 08:11 AM

Combat 111 (P2P) 103 (F2P)
Group Icon

Member No.: 465

Aw.. Not you too. crying.gif
Well, I hope you had fun while it lasted in our clan. happy.gif
Well, I wish you good luck and future with real life and rs. cool.gif

- Alex sad.gif

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Luv List v1.0 |Lit, Kerk, Arthur, Jss, Deasth, Nick, Kevin, Mat, Faint, Pura, D12, Duplo, Jaal, Ice, Ani, Tom and of course Imso!|
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Leaving | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive