zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

New TopicNew Poll

Let's get to work.
Lit
Posted: Jun 15 2009, 09:47 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

I have to admit, we're passing through a bad moment. A lot of our good (high level and active alike) have left the clan, and who knows how many more will do the same. First of all, if you don't like something, you try to fix it, and not just leave. We all work together to make this clan the best with warring and as a community alike. But we will need to work hard from now on. It'll be hard to fill the spots Starwolf, Damon, Kerk and many others left, I know that. But a change has to be done or we'll keep falling.

Some things I find aren't working:

1- No offense to any of the Council Members, but I haven't seen or heard of any discussion going on lately. I know this is a private talking between you and the Leaders, but as a Member I'd like to know what you have in mind for our present and our future. Also, due to Chuffa's absence I think we should start to think on a Backup Council, or extend the number of HCs to 4. There are some good candidates here and there that would fill the spot well enough.

2- The Event Team. I know you get this a lot so I won't be too long. The Events keep us entertained, and help build a good relationships between the members. It's like the Clan Chat, but a more direct contact plus the entertainment the Event is supposed to provide. There has been an increment on the number of events the past month(s), but we can always do better. smile.gif
Also, I've noticed there were 7 ECs before, one for each day of the week so 3 to 5 events a week were ensured. This sounds like a really good alternative to me, please express your thought on this too.

3- As for the warring, Dager and whoever gets chosen for Warlord can't do all the job themselves. They need our contribution in order to make our warring 100% success. This means wars are MANDATORY and so are War Practices. So are any of the specific-duty practices we were having lately (pile, tank, snipe etc.), although I don't know if they'll be still going. Resuming, if you take this clan seriously, go to the wars if you're on. If anyone catches you trying to "evade" the above mentioned mandatory events, the consequences will result in a warning and then a ban. Obviously, if you have a RL reason not to be there, it's completely understandable.

Overall, if we do our work and cheer up, we'll keep growing as a clan. Get to work now. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
Dude12dragon
Posted: Jun 15 2009, 11:36 PM

This Dragon is Hawt
Group Icon

Group: Event Coordinator
Member No.: 588

Yes many of a good high lvl members are gone and im sad to say that im getting to be one of the higher members. I know many people sometimes don't want to got to wars but you signing up for so get your tail going and go to the war/practice I know what it feels like not wanting to go but its our duty. wink.gif

D12

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
LUV LIST v1.1: ani, lit, nick, alex, tom, imso, cody, kev, pura, tubby, kerk, tidus, arth, jaal, blom, obby, and faint
PM
Lord
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 07:46 AM

DoNt hAtE CuZ iM GrEAt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 671

i agree almost 100% with everything u just said lit, as for event coordinators, there are like only 2 active ones me and blompty. animal and ice have now quit, and i never see blompty on. so i mean ive got baseball every day too, so im doing my best to scedule events whenever i would have time to be there to guide it along. all in all, i hope we can get better at everything, including recruiting, we havent been doing very well of that lately, ive gotten some ppl, but they're too busy doing stuff to apply yet. so i hope they will apply in due time. witha little patience and time, i bet al will grow to smash up any clan in its way wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif and i love idea of 4 council members (me) lol ill still do event coordintor, but i think we kinda need to rebuild from almost scratch and just pretend none of this happened. wub.gif

--------------------

user posted image
%mh%10%mh%
PM
Runeter2
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 08:11 AM

Combat 111 (P2P) 103 (F2P)
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 465

I totally agree 100% to everything what Lit says. We really need to improve and fix Ancient Legion.

As for EC's, Blompty and Sword User haven't been active for a long time now. Chuffa aren't active at all either. Those should be replaced or at least have someone backup for them.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Luv List v1.0 |Lit, Kerk, Arthur, Jss, Deasth, Nick, Kevin, Mat, Faint, Pura, D12, Duplo, Jaal, Ice, Ani, Tom and of course Imso!|
PM
Lord
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 10:47 AM

DoNt hAtE CuZ iM GrEAt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 671

QUOTE (Runeter2 @ Jun 16 2009, 08:11 AM)
I totally agree 100% to everything what Lit says. We really need to improve and fix Ancient Legion.

As for EC's, Blompty and Sword User haven't been active for a long time now. Chuffa aren't active at all either. Those should be replaced or at least have someone backup for them.

ty for backing me up lol, ppl been saying lack of events and stuff, sry =`( wub.gif

--------------------

user posted image
%mh%10%mh%
PM
blompty2
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 12:38 PM

Unregistered

I'm planning to be more active now. Sorry if you think i've been inactive. I have been on rs for a couple a minutes a day but I'm getting bored of it a little.

I'm going to make an event now as we speak so yeah....
And just to be clear, im really shocked by all the departures. People I thought would say just left. I guess if a really respected player leaves , i guess others will follow. People that surprised me by leaving are Kerk, Animal and Icewolf.
I'm sure the clan will survive though. =)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Council of Members | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive