Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

SoF vulnerabilities
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 14 2009, 02:27 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

So, it looks like that at some point we'll war Soldiers of Fury. I've identified a few people who we should pile first, regardless if there are lower levels or not. We should start doing this for other wars too.

Ka1ashkinov = 86 freeplay combat with 96 strength, so he's similar to Kerkennah. If we leave him alive, he'll hammer us with high hits, but his defense is unranked (probably just 40) so he'll be fast to take down. He should be the top priority to pile.

Wizmaster022 = 94 combat with 99 ranged. He'll be sniping and make life miserable for binders, as he's their best ranger. He is average in defense, with only 70 defense. If we can take him out early, it'll make our day a lot easier.

90_Str_Irl = 98 combat with 99 ranged. He's a warlord in Infinite Warriors and has 80 defense, so he won't be as easy to take down as the others, but we should think about getting him early so, again, we don't get shredded with ranged.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
damon
Posted: Jun 14 2009, 04:42 PM

Unregistered

l i need to post one of these about lethality... i told u i know how to beat them
Imso Hot
Posted: Jun 14 2009, 05:08 PM

Firepower
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 706

Weak rangers tbh even Damon could pwn them all in ranging rolleyes.gif

But to the subject: The 40 def is fast down (unless hes beast tank as Damon was with his 60 def as it was 98)

99 rangers arent that bad either, theres only 2 of them but once they are down its easy

--------------------
user posted image
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 14 2009, 05:08 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Lol, Leth is all 100+, they all have defense, and they all bind. It'll be tough to find a vulnerability there. smile.gif

How did the rematch go?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The War Room | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive