Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Lethality War Recap
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 04:11 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Type of event: Official clan war
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2009.
Time it started (in GMT): It was 7:30 PM OCT, massing started thirty minutes before.
Duration of event: The war itself took about 45 minutes
Who came to the event (name members):

[user posted image

Comment: (A comment about anything you want to say about the event)
Rating: (Rating is #/5 star) 2.
Pics (if any): Didn't take many.

Piling grade: D. I have to admit, having Imso go down so fast and me doing a crappy job calling were responsible for a good chunk of this grade, but I did see several one-on-ones right from the beginning.
Tanking grade: C. Darklord did a nice job.
Sniping grade: C. They were anti-sniping hard and we didn't get much of a chance to snipe; I hit a few 15+ on guys in robes. They had a bunch in robes, though, meaning we didn't do a very good job.
Binding grade: B-. Kind of hard with their snipers, but Yam did a very excellent job.
Sportsmanship grade: NA. Die Trees was getting really annoying and I thought their victory march on the jail at the end was a bit overkill, but we conducted ourselves fine.

It would have been extremely hard for us to win this war, as they significantly outnumbered and outleveled us. That being said, it was pretty clearly not our best effort.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
blompty2
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 04:34 PM

Unregistered

die trees was being annoying.
You said everything i had to say
Yamunu
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 04:50 PM

Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 555

I only have one comment. DO NOT ALLOW FUTURE APPLICANTS!!
PM
Icewolf68
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 04:56 PM

Bow down before your superior wolf!
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 523

Sorry, I thought I'd be in the room at the time of the war, but when we got back from this afternoon's soccer game, it was already 4:30 EST (8:30 CT)

ice

--------------------

Trophy Cabinet
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
user posted image
%mh%9%mh%
King Yufei
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 05:40 PM

Unregistered

Guys it was a really fun war...... and yes if there are some members in our clan annoying you guys please reported to Brave or a LTH staff and we will deal with it ASAP. As for as the war went... Dark was 1 of youalls best snipers so taken him out was #1 thing, second at lease I know that if we take Imso down the war will be over but didnt expect us to get lucky to KO him that easy. =P

And as you all may realize that Many of out snipers were NOT there so I took over some tho I think Iam get punished for it. thumbdown.gif

And sorry if the mass binding annoyed some of you guys but thats part of the plan once we took control. But all in all it was a great war and I hope we will have another one real soon... drool.gif

PS. Brave Likes Men. w00t.gif
Imso Hot
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 06:12 PM

Firepower
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 706

I suck as a warlord tbh.. Cant keep up with binding/ranging as calling at the same time tongue.gif

I should really think do i wanna start meleeing or switch to leading binding as Damon suggested tongue.gif

I also got koed in this war got attacked at like 50 hp with robes on too fast to notice, ran few squares and died laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
damon
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 06:20 PM

Unregistered

RMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM next time i wanna fight these guys... i never seem to b able to attend when we war lethality.

To imso: i told ur [BEEP]... lth is a good clan and the stuff u pull with other clans dont work here
Kerkennah
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 06:56 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

Looks like I should of been there to lead today, but I couldn't had a swimming (CPR course and rescuing people) exam, which I passed biggrin.gif

Next time we war, we will win smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Imso Hot
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 07:21 PM

Firepower
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 706

QUOTE (Kerkennah @ Jun 7 2009, 02:56 AM)
Looks like I should of been there to lead today, but I couldn't had a swimming (CPR course and rescuing people) exam, which I passed biggrin.gif

Just wait till you hear damons plan, lth wont know what hit them when we match opts them tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Kerkennah
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 07:24 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Imso Hot @ Jun 6 2009, 08:21 PM)
QUOTE (Kerkennah @ Jun 7 2009, 02:56 AM)

Just wait till you hear damons plan, lth wont know what hit them when we match opts them tongue.gif

Lets talk about it in the warlord fourm biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Dager007
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 08:41 PM

Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 642

*sigh*, where do I begin. I guess I can best describe this war as we got a tast of our own medicine. We(AL)are known in the clan world for our numbers and dicipline, but today, we were not only outnumbered, but out-trained. I think Lth's greatest strength was in their binders, funny, because it is MY JOB to make sure that this is never our enemies' strength tongue.gif, however, I don't know if I did a good or bad job, but I was overwhelmed with the sheer amount of binders they had, I mean they had like 10! They couldn't anti-snipe well, but I was soon the main pile, so yeah....we got outclassed. The only thing I hated was the show-boating. Leaving one of our members alive just to run up to the cage and gloat is a mockery of our strength. I mean they left Arthur alive because they knew we were in the cage like rats and they went up and gloated?! I don't want to cause a flame war, but I will be speaking with some of Lth's higher ups and let them know that they went over-board and although celebration is good, this was insulting to us.

--------------------
Proud sniper of AL.
user posted image
user posted image
PM
[LTH]-Starwolf Ftw
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 09:27 PM

OMG BOOM@
Group Icon

Group: Lethality Member
Member No.: 449

No offense, I'm just saying this to help...

This is a HUGE WAKE UP CALL!!!! There needs to be more warring going on so you can stay on top of the game. This was going to happen sooner or later, and this was to be expected. I'm not trying to sound harsh or anything, but this is what not warring often can do.

--------------------
user posted image

Expect more about this later today. biggrin.gif
user posted image
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 09:29 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Frankly...when we're down by five people, outleveled by probably 8-10 combat levels, and fighting a clan with four wars a weekend, bad things are going to happen. We've got to step it up, yet Lethality should be beating us -- they war clans like Akeldama and MoD.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
[LTH]-Starwolf Ftw
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 09:38 PM

OMG BOOM@
Group Icon

Group: Lethality Member
Member No.: 449

No excuses... You got outpulled... What happened to the 20+ pulls to wars and such? Not many came because there's no drive to war because there are few and far between now. You could of done a better job, we all know it. But as in all wars, anything can be improved. Just hope for a win next time.

*whispers* get more wars *whispers*

--------------------
user posted image

Expect more about this later today. biggrin.gif
user posted image
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 10:37 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Starwolf Ftw @ Jun 6 2009, 10:38 PM)
*whispers* get more wars *whispers*

I'm already trying to do that wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Event Recaps | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive