zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

New TopicNew Poll

Tony Leaves
mastaofmelee
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 04:07 PM

You can call me Tony.
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 747

Well, I guess some of you have probably noticed I haven't been very active lately (just look at my rank in the Fishing competition). I have actually only been on RS twice in the last few weeks, I have a job now and I've got 4 weeks ahead of me where I'll be out of state. So, I'm really not gonna be on much.

On top of this, I think that next semester is gonna suck for me in college as far as the work required for my classes. So, rather than just saying I'll be inactive for the summer I think it's really best if I just go. I'm sure I'll still play and I'll talk to the friends I've made on here and even drop in on the clan chat if it's cool. If I ever do decide that I have the time to I'll see about coming back.

My parting advice to the clan; respect your leaders, they work hard for you and don't deserve to have to put up with crap from everyone. This is one problem that I was always upset to see. I just can't understand people who don't have to organise anything complaining at the people that do all the work.

Thanks for the fun times, I had a blast with AL and hope to still talk to most of you later when I'm on. Good luck with everything, I hope you continue to grow and have fun.

Tony

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
Lit
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 04:43 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

Sucks to hear this. But having fun irl is what matters, hope you can achieve that this way. Good luck. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 09:15 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

Not you too, Tony sad.gif It's ok tony, real life is way more important than a game, its good to see that your working hard smile.gif Good luck smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Lamb Bug
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 09:39 PM

Founder
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Alclanrs@gmail.com tongue.gif

Good luck with life and on your job smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
weeyin2
Posted: Jun 3 2009, 01:04 PM

Unregistered

i think ill just go cry now lol

gl irl smile.gif
thegame910
Posted: Jun 3 2009, 05:45 PM

Unregistered

well i guess you have the right priorities about this, it was nice to have you in the clan buddy =)
mastaofmelee
Posted: Jun 3 2009, 10:19 PM

You can call me Tony.
Group Icon

Member No.: 747

It was nice to be here, you guys were a lot of fun. And, like I said, I'll still definitely talk to you all when I'm on. Have fun.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
Lord
Posted: Jun 4 2009, 12:46 PM

DoNt hAtE CuZ iM GrEAt
Group Icon

Member No.: 671

tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u cant leave, all of my friends are leaving lol nooooooooooooooooooooo! sad.gif i wont be able to spam tony anymore =( but gl with ur job and everything u do from this point forward wub.gif

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
%mh%10%mh%
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Leaving | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive