Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew Topic

Full Member Application, Unoobson!, Unoobson! ftw!
unoobson
  Posted: May 31 2009, 07:35 PM

Unregistered

CODE
1. Runescape name/forum name: Unoobson, for both.

2. Have you attended at least two events? Please list them.Yes i have, i attented to 1 clan war event, and one cocroach hunt, they were all awesome. tongue.gif

3. How many posts have you made?I made around 65 post, and im hopeing to get mroe.

4. Do you have at least one set of full rune that you'll have available at all times? Do you have a gold explorers' ring?I have full rune, and i have gold explorers ring.

5. What is your combat level (freeplay)?77 probly going to stay like that for a while, because im doing skillz, non combat skillz.

6. Please define the terms hug, pile, and fall in:
Hug: Run around barriers getting the ppl atting u caught on the barriers
Pile: Everyone attack the same person
Fall in: everyone folow that person

7. Do you have any comments/suggestions about Ancient Legion or its staff, members, or activity?No i don't.

8. What will you do to help make Ancient Legion a better place to clan?I will ne help ful to our new members, and i iwll be active in forums and i will also come to all f2p events and contest, if im on and im like uselly always on. x.D

7.Do you promise to be active and loyal to Ancient Legion?.Yes of course. thumbup.gif

Lit
Posted: May 31 2009, 07:39 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

I can't officially accept you, but everything seems fine so you'll most probably get in. Congrats if you do. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: May 31 2009, 07:39 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Looks good, now just don't bump topics that are weeks old! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
unoobson
Posted: May 31 2009, 08:09 PM

Unregistered

yup, i won't. biggrin.gif becaus ei got like 5 friendly pm, that told em i was bumping old topic, thanks to there help, im not doing it anymore. biggrin.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Full Member Applications | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options Add ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive