zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) New TopicNew Poll

More irony, its called biting the hand feeding you
damon
Posted: May 27 2009, 07:50 PM

Unregistered

Alright.. for those who dont know... ive been in AL from the start of it but i think its time to go. The more im in AL, the more enemies i seem to encounter. No matter how hard i try to help the clan, it seems as if i get hated for it. Pointing out the problems seems to lead to trouble. I feel that im no longer part of this clan. Its like the negative is always associated with kid damon, and its ALWAYS by people who dont know me. On occasions we've had incidents when people come into the chatbox randomly, people ive never heard about before, and then start insulting me when im talking to other people. Most of the time i leave it alone, but when i happen to retaliate, i become the bad guy. Its like people are looking for reasons to hate me. Its cool now though, i'll leave and the problems of al should just disappear now, or at least they wont come out to light.

As a warlord, i felt that i poured everything into my job and that i did everything i could to make the warring of al better. Ive been through the good and bad times. I seen al progress slowly but surely. I now see al as a above average warring clan. Still, i personally think the clan has room for improvement, but this time it will be without me. You may have often heard me say that id quit the clan, but i always didnt, reason being i felt i was needed in the war department. I no longer feel that need. I dont feel like warlord anymore, even though i had bigger and better plans ahead. As most of you know, imso was selected as warlord. I dont think this was a bad choice at all but honestly dont think its the best choice. Since imso's arrival, it seems like i dont have a spot anymore. Last war against tpl there was a bit of confusion on the part of leading the war. Although it was the warlord's job, lamb said he took over, so imso didnt call and it was my mistake for putting the blame on imso. Lastly, i found i was recently demoted on the cc where i cant even so much as kick any more, from bronze star to lieutenant, but what i also found, imso was promoted to a silver star as warlord, in which he would be able to challenge other clans. Im not saying this to hate on imso or anything, but already he has more powers as warlord then i ever had. Like i said, i stayed in this clan beccause i thought i was needed, but i feel that i no longer am and that im the basis for most of the clan's problems so i leave. Imso is gonna do a wonderful job as warlord and i have no doubt about that and i wish al and the warring department a farewell.

Upon leaving i would still like to remain a friend of al and not leave on a bad note since ive created enough problems as it is. The least i can do is leave in a dignified manner.
Kerkennah
Posted: May 27 2009, 08:01 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

It's sad to see you go damon sad.gif
But I guess this has to happen sad.gif I'll talk to you more later when we are both online. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Soldify
Posted: May 27 2009, 08:06 PM

Unregistered

Don't know you very well and have little understanding of the situation but it sounds like you've been forced out. I think you'll be sadly missed by the clan and I'm sad that I've missed the opportunity to get to know you.

Best of Luck
Soldify
animal magik
Posted: May 27 2009, 08:10 PM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 534

Sad to see you leave Damon.
We've had our differences and our fights, mainly over stupid things, but now we're tight, hopefully I'll still be able to talk to you on RS.
You're probably the best warlord we've had, and it's a pity you have to go. sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image

weeyin2
Posted: May 27 2009, 08:13 PM

Unregistered

bye wink.gif
roflat20charrsftl
damon
Posted: May 27 2009, 08:16 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (weeyin2 @ May 27 2009, 08:13 PM)
bye wink.gif
roflat20charrsftl

lol yea ill miss u too

this a good way to get u to b active on forums if i keep quitting lol

honestly idk whether i wanna quit or b an ordinary member but im sure my days as warlord are finished
Lamb Bug
Posted: May 27 2009, 08:49 PM

Founder
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Ahh, the problem over the CC ranks can easily be explained. I don't know why Imso is ranked higher than you but the entire reason that happened in the first place was so you guys can challenge. I'll fix that ASAP; that should not at all be a reason for you to leave. If you have other reasons, I understand (actually, no, I don't -- what's the point of staying as a member but not as warlord?) but that shouldn't influence your decision. It shouldn't be taken as a dig at you. smile.gif

Between you and Imso, I know you can work something out. He leads the pile, you lead the snipe/bind? I thought you had something going.

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
damon
Posted: May 27 2009, 08:53 PM

Unregistered

thats not the only problem. i was never allowed to challenge even though i kept pushing u to let me and he comes in and gets a war in like his first week.

I woulda had no problem sharing my role with imso... the reason i would b leaving would because everytime im in the cc, i get demoted for some bull [BEEP] that some1 else starts.... u clearly saw weeyin for no reason start to insult me, and when i respond back i get demoted. i have freaking screenies of incidents where people start talking [BEEP] to me for no real reason and ill show them to u so u dont think im here just complaining and starting bull [BEEP].
Lamb Bug
Posted: May 27 2009, 08:55 PM

Founder
Group Icon

Comeon Damon, you and Weeyin were both going at it. It's hardly like you were some aggrieved party.

I already said to both of you that you are welcome to challenge for any time during the week except from 1:00 to 4:00 Eastern on Saturdays.

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
[LTH]-emad
Posted: May 27 2009, 09:04 PM

hellbound worshipper
Group Icon

Group: Lethality Member
Member No.: 511

Awww crap,bye damon.

--------------------

user posted image<3
PM
damon
Posted: May 27 2009, 09:16 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Lamb Bug @ May 27 2009, 08:55 PM)
Comeon Damon, you and Weeyin were both going at it. It's hardly like you were some aggrieved party.

I already said to both of you that you are welcome to challenge for any time during the week except from 1:00 to 4:00 Eastern on Saturdays.

yes we went at it but weeyin started it.. when weeyin was on my friendlist he would randomly flame me, weeyin starts incidents whenever we are in the cc together i just happened to not b in the mood yesterday and i responded... and yet weeyin wasnt the 1 demoted... no1 says anything to no1 but me.. and no its not just weeyin i have screenies of people besides weeyin flaming me over bull and here i didnt even respond, but i bet if i did id get banned right? there is too much controversy surrounding me when im in the clan thats my reason. I say stuff that YOU guys are suppose to say and i get in trouble flamed for it. YOUR suppose to tell people to straighten up, YOUR suppose to tell people to follow rules, YOUR suppose to have things like the application process improved without a member saying it, YOUR suppose to encourage people to train, YOUR suppose to set up the council yet i often end up with these "dirty" jobs and after i say what i have to say, i have a bunch of people on my [BEEP] saying how they dumb or how stupid they are and i have enemies. ive had people dislike that i didnt even know about like cyber. i discovered that on 1 of my posts to help the clan that like the others, failed. YOUR suppose to tell people the blunt facts not me.
Lamb Bug
Posted: May 27 2009, 09:20 PM

Founder
Group Icon

Do you by any chance mean "YOU'RE"? tongue.gif

It's time for me to move on tonight and finish up my stuff but your CC rank has been restored and I'll deal with the rest of the stuff tomorrow.

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
damon
Posted: May 27 2009, 09:24 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Lamb Bug @ May 27 2009, 09:20 PM)
Do you by any chance mean "YOU'RE"? tongue.gif

It's time for me to move on tonight and finish up my stuff but your CC rank has been restored and I'll deal with the rest of the stuff tomorrow.

wow do u not get it.. its more then some [BEEP]ing cc rank...A CLAN IS TO MAKE FRIENDS NOT ENEMIES

im not a [BEEP]ing toddler... "oh i got my cc rank! im gonna stay!"
blompty2
Posted: May 28 2009, 03:25 AM

Unregistered

Bye Damon.
I want you to stay. =)
Lamb Bug
Posted: May 28 2009, 07:33 AM

Founder
Group Icon

Well, I hope you stay -- but again, I think you're being pretty immature here. huh.gif There's no point whatever in staying as a member but not as a warlord. I've said before you're free to get as many wars as you want except for between 1:00 and 4:00 PM Eastern on Saturdays. I said you could schedule war practices (which I don't think you've done). If you have screenies of being persecuted, send them to be, but from what I saw between you and Weeyin, you two were equally guilty in flaming and you have no right to feel like a victim.

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Leaving | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive