zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post ) New TopicNew Poll

High Council Member Applications
Imso Hot
Posted: May 29 2009, 07:09 PM

Firepower
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 706

Animal 4 counc

Cmon he has christmas in summer, feel sorry for him and make him council sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
animal magik
Posted: May 29 2009, 07:20 PM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 534

Ya, is true. sad.gif
But it's still in December, don't go "Omg, you have christmas in June?!?!?!" -.-

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Lit
Posted: May 29 2009, 07:42 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

QUOTE (Imso Hot @ May 29 2009, 09:09 PM)
Animal 4 counc

Cmon he has christmas in summer, feel sorry for him and make him council sad.gif

Same here. sad.gif I have it in June though.

--------------------
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: May 29 2009, 07:45 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Member No.: 444

QUOTE (Lit @ May 29 2009, 08:42 PM)
QUOTE (Imso Hot @ May 29 2009, 09:09 PM)
Animal 4 counc

Cmon he has christmas in summer, feel sorry for him and make him council  sad.gif

Same here. sad.gif I have it in June though.

I don't even celebrate it, how about that.

--------------------
user posted image
Mat
Posted: May 30 2009, 08:32 AM

*blink*
Group Icon

Member No.: 586

keep it on topic please. this is about high council not christmas tongue.gif

but still Animal for council!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
the thief207
Posted: May 30 2009, 04:11 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 672

ah ani icey or arthur....kinda tourn between em

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Lit
Posted: May 30 2009, 04:55 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

QUOTE (the thief207 @ May 30 2009, 06:11 PM)

Arthur isn't applying. ohmy.gif

--------------------
PM
damon
Posted: May 30 2009, 05:25 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Lit @ May 29 2009, 12:35 PM)
QUOTE (damon @ May 28 2009, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE (Yamunu @ May 28 2009, 01:42 PM)
"saves us the potential trouble of appointing someone who doesn't really want the position"

That's why you send a pm to them confronting them witht he opp, if they decline move to the next best suitable person.

i agree cuz people are wasting their times applying

I disagree. We aren't wasting our time, we're expressing how much we care for the clan and how we think we're ready for this position. I think it's something the Leaders need to know, and they can reconsider it for the next vacant spot.

If you both think this method sucks, it's alright, but don't say we're wasting our times, because caring about the clan is no waste of time.

ur wasting ur time posting if u know there are better candidates then u...

now ur putting it on lamb to make the best decision of 12 when there should b like 3 people in the voting. I can see 3 people worth applying. Say i joined al yesterday, i apply, and somehow get selected for council when there are people better then me that should b in it. Thats not accomplishing anything. You can care about the clan without making a post in council forum when there are people better off then u for the job. Im not saying that any1 who applied for the position would do bad, but some people deserve it over others and it would suck if the best person isnt selected cuz lonely lamb has to pick from a bag full of people instead of 2 or 3 who are actually qualified.
Lit
Posted: May 30 2009, 05:57 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

QUOTE (damon @ May 30 2009, 07:25 PM)
"saves us the potential trouble of appointing someone who doesn't really want the position"

That's why you send a pm to them confronting them witht he opp, if they decline move to the next best suitable person.

I disagree. We aren't wasting our time, we're expressing how much we care for the clan and how we think we're ready for this position. I think it's something the Leaders need to know, and they can reconsider it for the next vacant spot.

If you both think this method sucks, it's alright, but don't say we're wasting our times, because caring about the clan is no waste of time.

now ur putting it on lamb to make the best decision of 12 when there should b like 3 people in the voting. I can see 3 people worth applying. Say i joined al yesterday, i apply, and somehow get selected for council when there are people better then me that should b in it. Thats not accomplishing anything. You can care about the clan without making a post in council forum when there are people better off then u for the job. Im not saying that any1 who applied for the position would do bad, but some people deserve it over others and it would suck if the best person isnt selected cuz lonely lamb has to pick from a bag full of people instead of 2 or 3 who are actually qualified.

First, nobody with less than 3 months in the clan applied.

Second, saying I'm (and the other candidates you say are "no match agains tthe GOOD candidates") are wasting my/our times applying just because there is/are a better candidate(s) is kind of stupid if you ask me. If the Leaders knew that somebody deserves the spot and the others have no chance on being a better HC than him, then they wouldn't have made us apply.

And third, they don't even have to follow the applications, they can choose anyone who they think is good enough. Lamb said the applications are just to see who's interested, and all we're doing is showing our interest. The final decision is up to the Leaders and whoever else is involded.

Please, if you disagree with this method, discuss it with Lamb or Golden, but don't try to let us down, because you wont.

--------------------
PM
K Arthur90
Posted: May 30 2009, 10:14 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 440

QUOTE (Lit @ May 30 2009, 06:55 PM)

> That, my friend, is a proof that no one reads posts entirely. Someone must've read the first line and identified my post as a real app. tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

PM
animal magik
Posted: May 30 2009, 11:00 PM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Member No.: 534

QUOTE (K Arthur90 @ May 30 2009, 10:14 PM)
QUOTE (Lit @ May 30 2009, 06:55 PM)

> That, my friend, is a proof that no one reads posts entirely. Someone must've read the first line and identified my post as a real app. tongue.gif

Lol, god bless the lazy generation. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

damon
Posted: May 31 2009, 10:38 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Lit @ May 30 2009, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (damon @ May 30 2009, 07:25 PM)

First, nobody with less than 3 months in the clan applied.

Second, saying I'm (and the other candidates you say are "no match agains tthe GOOD candidates") are wasting my/our times applying just because there is/are a better candidate(s) is kind of stupid if you ask me. If the Leaders knew that somebody deserves the spot and the others have no chance on being a better HC than him, then they wouldn't have made us apply.

And third, they don't even have to follow the applications, they can choose anyone who they think is good enough. Lamb said the applications are just to see who's interested, and all we're doing is showing our interest. The final decision is up to the Leaders and whoever else is involded.

Please, if you disagree with this method, discuss it with Lamb or Golden, but don't try to let us down, because you wont.

ur point 2 and 3 are now contradicting each other. You say in point 2 that if there were clear candidates then they wouldnt have made us apply, but then u go and say they dont have to go by the applications in point 3. Im just saying just because u dont apply doesnt mean u dont care about the clan. so on the flip side, i dont think there is a point in posting JUST to show u care. Plus i was using the joining the clan yesterday thing as an example... If u want to b technical, then how would u feel a 3 month member being selected over a more deserving 12 month member?
K Arthur90
Posted: May 31 2009, 12:41 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 440

> Please, keep this on topic. If you want to discuss this, either create a new thread on General Chat or Runescape Clan discussion. sad.gif

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive