Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) New TopicNew Poll

High Council Member Applications
K Arthur90
Posted: May 27 2009, 03:19 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 440

QUOTE (Techy @ May 27 2009, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE (K Arthur90 @ May 27 2009, 03:58 PM)
> I'm afraid you won't even be able to join, Techy. You left four times already... One of them was on bad terms and the last time you were allowed to re-join was an exception.

Shhhhhhhhhh...lamb doesn't need to know....

blink.gif

> Oh. Ok then.

TECHY IS NOT ABLE TO RE-JOIN AL AGAIN!!

> Now, back to the topic at hand, please.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

PM
thegame910
Posted: May 27 2009, 03:41 PM

Unregistered

I would run myself, but I don't believe I have been in the clan long enough for you all to know me / trust me enough =( I will continue to be active in the clan, so maybe next time I can run.

If anyone cares, I would like to say that I think Icewolf would be an excellent HC member, and anyone who took the time to read his app would also see that.
Fivey Is Pwnage
Posted: May 27 2009, 03:56 PM

How many brains do you have?
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 24

GL to all applicants! Cant wait to see who will join me and Chuffa in the High Council!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks Dylan!^^^^^
My Blog!!! Clicky pl0x %mh%8%mh%
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: May 27 2009, 04:05 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

How long have you been in AL?

I joined in June last year.

If chosen council, what (specifically) would you try to do to improve AL?

I could help plan more wars for the clan, and especially more allied events. We need to get to know our allies better.

I also have some ideas about punishments and such, for people being abusive in the clan chat and on the forums. Some of it just goes by without anyone noticing.

I also thing we need to make new rules about attending events and such. I have quite a few ideas about already, and I have already used these ideas in the past and they have worked wonderfully.

I also can maintain the runehead, there seems to be some inactive people on it, and thats not good.

I also like to make sure that forums are in tip top shape. Closing topics and getting rid of spam quickly. We have lots of old topics here and I help in closing them to make sure that they aren't brought up. I have had over 600 moderator options. If proof is needed, I will provide it.

Have you ever held a rank similar to this before?

Yes I have. It was when I was in the clan Crimson Vipers. I had become part of the council and I helped the clan alot. Soon I was promoted to council leader, and eventually even higher than that. The clan grew alot stronger. After about a year, the leader decided to close the clan, and everyone was done with playing runescape. Except me tongue.gif When I was in this clan, it was when I was on my account megaman0exe.

Are you willing (and do you have the real life time) to increase your
contributions to AL to match the new rank accordingly?

I always check the site alot during the day and I would love to help the clan out even more in my free time.

Why, all in all, should you be picked?
'

I have been in al almost since it began. I have lots of previous experiences dealing with a high position in a clan and I could put it into use. I have also been in a top 20-30 clan before, and I have lots of ideas to know how to become the best.

--------------------
user posted image
Techy
Posted: May 27 2009, 04:07 PM

Caution: Contents may be hawt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 434

I actually have no intention of being HC, so gl to all those applying. tongue.gif

(ICEBAMA! ICEBAMA!)

--------------------

Ex-AL | Ex-KR | Ex-GoG | Ex-PoR | Ex-AA | Ex-DB | Ex-VB | Ex-TRR

Awards
[X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]
PM
Mudball99
Posted: May 27 2009, 04:17 PM

Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 769

How long have you been in AL? - 1 1/2 or so months.

If chosen council, what (specifically) would you try to do to improve AL? - I would love to try and help to schedule war practices, which is one of my pet peeves so far. I think if we had some more practices, we could have a better war record overall. Less frustration = more fun^^. I also believe that i could help in general in the clan chat more, when ever an issue comes up there. Ive been told i know how to handle those things, often, and i normally feel pretty comfortable when taking responsibility in keep things straight. One last thing i would like to do, is try to schedule more events, or get the event coordinators too. We are only having like around 2-3 events a week at the moment. On the forums on Sal's (and I'm sure other places, also) is said specifically 4-6. 4-6 event would be perfect, regardless to how many people come. However does will be plenty satisfied. I like more events becuase i see a lot of people getting bored in RuneScape lately. It'd be great to have something to do.

Have you ever held a rank similar to this before? - No, but id try my best for sure =). I have been of higher ranks on other forums, but nothing relating to this.

Are you willing (and do you have the real life time) to increase your contributions to AL to match the new rank accordingly? - I do. All my hockey is starting to die die down to where there is a short break between me and try-outs and other events. That is the main thing sucking up my RL time right now. With the exception of my vacations, i think my activity will greatly increase over the summer regardless of who gets the position.

Why, all in all, should you be picked? - For the reasons above. I think im a active contributing (when i can) member. Ive wanted a larger role in the clan since the day i joined (hence, i got from trial member to full member in 3 days >.>), and this could be it. Id love to be a member of the council and would put all my heart into it.

Mudball99 For 09' Council Member^^

--------------------
user posted image
PM
animal magik
Posted: May 27 2009, 04:55 PM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Member No.: 534

How long have you been in AL?
About 5 and a half months I think (joined 14 December, a day after Ice ohmy.gif)

If chosen council, what (specifically) would you try to do to improve AL?
I think we need more people with moderation powers active in the clan chat, as it seems everytime there is no high-ranked player in there that it just goes crazy, with few people having respects for others and their feelings.
I also would like to improve our forums - they are great at the moment, but still would be even better if they had some more features to stop spam and make sure everyone realises our forum rules.

Have you ever held a rank similar to this before?
Kinda, Senior isn't really that similar to it but on some other sites in different environments, definitely. I've been on the top 2, 3 and 4 on council in guilds.

Are you willing (and do you have the real life time) to increase your contributions to AL to match the new rank accordingly?
Yes, especially on weekends. I don't get too much time on school days but usually still manage an hour or more, which is good time to catch up on things and try my hardest to know what has happened (if anything) and if something has to be done about it.

Why, all in all, should you be picked?
I think I should be chosen as in the fairly short time I have been here, I have worked my hardest to make this place even better than it already is (great! tongue.gif). The community is great and the members are so friendly, and I think if I could get the next council position, then the decisions that are necessary could be accurately made, and for the better of the clan. My school assignments for the semester are coming to an end, and school itself has just 3 weeks (and 1 day) until I get 3 weeks off myself, so I will be a lot more active, everyday, so I can try and do everything required for the clan. I've also been playing for at least 3, 3 and a half years (lost count it's been so long >.<) so I definitely have a lot of experience, even though that doesn't mean much.
I really, /really/ would love to get this position, however I fully understand if I do not.
After all, I suck at writing apps. >.<
Good luck to everyone else going for the position.

There we go, my fail app. I suck at them >.<
Probably won't get picked lol, but I'll still try my hardest and won't give up, I'd really love this position, seeing as I love this clan so much. blush.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Lord
Posted: May 27 2009, 04:58 PM

DoNt hAtE CuZ iM GrEAt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 671

i would put up an application but i just recently became an event coordinator and i love the job so i dont wanna change, ill just slightly influence the clan lol =P but good luck to whoever's participating and whoever gets the job tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image
%mh%10%mh%
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: May 27 2009, 05:17 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Member No.: 444

Great applications everyone thumbup.gif

I seriously think that two new council members should be picked to have a total of 4. The reason for this is because sometimes one would go inactive a bit, and it will help balance it all out smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Imso Hot
Posted: May 27 2009, 05:28 PM

Firepower
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 706

Animal for council wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Darklord99
Posted: May 27 2009, 05:40 PM

MILF HUNTER
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 451

k arthur90 For council thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

look how much he has done for the clan he deserves it

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
Wolfclaw104
Posted: May 27 2009, 05:43 PM

Unregistered

ICE FOR COUNCIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need another wolf to fill in for council, to keep the tradition tongue.gif .

+1 for Ice.

-Wolf beret.gif

animal magik
Posted: May 27 2009, 05:45 PM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Lol you guys do know it's not a vote though right?
Good thing too, otherwise I'd have no chance. >.<

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Wolfclaw104
Posted: May 27 2009, 05:47 PM

Unregistered

Whats a matter with showing your support? thumbup.gif
animal magik
Posted: May 27 2009, 05:57 PM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Nothing, nothing, just making sure you knew lol. laugh.gif
I have no support except for Imso king.gif

And I agree with Kerk on having 2 picked, and I think Ice does too, just to make sure there's always more then 1 active.
However, up to you Lambeh, and Golden too I suppose.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive