Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) New TopicNew Poll

Irony...weird isn't it?
[LTH]-Starwolf Ftw
Posted: May 22 2009, 10:59 PM

OMG BOOM@
Group Icon

Group: Lethality Member
Member No.: 449

Yea, I wish it didn't have to come to this again, but I've been extremely inactive lately and that's because it's the summer. The way I have worded the title of this is to show how a lot of people play Runescape starting in the summer, and AL should be expecting significant growth as the first month of summer progresses, but unfortunately for me, the summer is when Starwolfie has to grow up and move on.

My time here has been grand, and this time, I won't be returning. I came here at the start of November as a Trial member and moved up the ranks of Senior member, Event Council, and eventually to my current and soon to be former rank of Council. AL has been a great clan to be apart of and it's sad to say that I'm going to miss each and every one of you.

The reason for my departure is because it's time for me to grow up as an individual and move on in this world. Runescape has been a blast, but it will not help me in any way in the future. I'm 20 years old, flat [BEEP] broke, in college, and lastly depressed because I still don't know what I want to do with my life.

I plan to move forward with my life. Actually pursue my romantic interests, pursue a real career, and start planning for the future. First off is trying to finish college, which I still got another two or three years worth left to go through.

For this summer though, I won't be anywhere near a computer because of work, family issues, and other personal interests. Even if I'm near a computer, I'll most likely just be doing stuff on paint and communicating with the people I know through facebook. The only time I think I'll ever have enough to even play Runescape is when I'm back in school in the fall, which I will try my hardest to keep myself entertained enough outside of Runescape to avoid being dragged back to the computer.

I will bid myself adieu from Ancient Legion knowing that it's in the safe hands of our leaders since before I became a member, Lamb bug and Golden Arm. They have done such a great job to have maintained this clan and put up with all the crap we give them. I give credit to the Council, Fiveh and Chuffa, for holding their positions much longer then I have and I wish them luck with the trials they will be tested with in the future. The Event Coordinators and Senior Members, some of my closest friends here, you have all done so much to get to your rank and have been a huge part of the community here and I hope you continue to make AL a wonderful clan for lost players to go to. Warlords, keep up the excellent work in the warring department; we have achieved a great war record and I hope when I visit we continue at our current win-loss ratio or even greater. To all the Full and Trial members, have a blast here, I'm sure you will.

I'll always say that you guys are such a great clan, community, and superpower to the Runescape world and I hope you all have a blast with each other. Ancient Legion has been such a wonderful experience to me as it has to everyone else here and I wish that feeling will last here for as long as Ancient legion is still alive. Everyone, have a great time playing and have a blast with your fellow members and friends. I'm sad to leave with such unplanned spontaneity, but this is sadly my choice in the long path I have towards life. Embrace your time and your fun while playing, I can never stress this enough. As always, I'll miss all of you and this I know is very lengthy, but thanks to all who read this. Ancient legion has been a big part of my life for this past year, but that's all I'm made for.

Happy 'Scaping everyone, and please make Ancient Legion the best clan it could possibly be. This time for real, Starwolf signing out. crying.gif

-Starwolf

--------------------
user posted image

Expect more about this later today. biggrin.gif
user posted image
PM
animal magik
Posted: May 22 2009, 11:09 PM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 534

I thought this would happen, noticing your attitude recently. sad.gif
It's been great fun while it's lasted Star, I hope your real life issues leave and you can progress greatly, I really do. I'll miss you a lot, you were my first friend here and it if wasn't for you I wouldn't be here. Thanks for introducing me to the clan and all the friendly people here. You will be missed, that's for sure.
Thanks for making it a wonderfull half a year or so.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image

matlew5
Posted: May 22 2009, 11:20 PM

*blink*
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 586

I'm gonna miss you star sad.gif

you were probably my first friend in Ancient Legion wub.gif

good luck in life

you really deserve it crying.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Icewolf68
Posted: May 22 2009, 11:33 PM

Bow down before your superior wolf!
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 523

No wolf bro!

I'm going to miss you... You were the first one to welcome me to the clan, and have been a great friend ever since. I really hate to see you go, but I understand life is more important than a game.

I'm going to miss you buddy.... *howl*

ice

--------------------

Trophy Cabinet
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
user posted image
%mh%9%mh%
Kerkennah
Posted: May 22 2009, 11:52 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Member No.: 444

It's sad to see you go star sad.gif
You have been great to al, and everyone else in it with your kindness and helpfulness. Good luck irl, hope everything goes great for you smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
xdjz
Posted: May 23 2009, 12:04 AM

Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 716

Really sad to see you leave sad.gif

But i know we all have to face probelms in our life

I really hope that u'll return someday as you have always been a good council wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
[LTH]-Starwolf Ftw
Posted: May 23 2009, 12:14 AM

OMG BOOM@
Group Icon

Member No.: 449

QUOTE (xdjz @ May 23 2009, 12:04 AM)
Really sad to see you leave sad.gif

I really hope that u'll return someday as you have always been a good council wink.gif

Don't expect me back to go back to any role of being a council member at all... I grew too attached to this clan and to all of you and it was hard enough to write my previous statement as it was. I'm still in tears...

--------------------
user posted image

Expect more about this later today. biggrin.gif
user posted image
PM
Yamunu
Posted: May 23 2009, 12:53 AM

Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 555

see you in three years wink.gif.
PM
Lord
Posted: May 23 2009, 01:20 AM

DoNt hAtE CuZ iM GrEAt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 671

well this just flat out sucks! you're awesome star, i hope u have fun with your romantic side tongue.gif good luck with college and everything else you do, i hope you become rich someday and buy wutever the hell u want lol.

--------------------

user posted image
%mh%10%mh%
PM
[LTH]-emad
Posted: May 23 2009, 01:26 AM

hellbound worshipper
Group Icon

Member No.: 511

NOOOOOOO bai bai star

--------------------

user posted image<3
PM
Imso Hot
Posted: May 23 2009, 01:46 AM

Firepower
Group Icon

Member No.: 706

Nooooooooooooo star ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Dont leave us sad.gif

Well you got to tongue.gif

If you want to stay away from rs, try selling your account somewhere or give it to a irl friend laugh.gif

Im very sad to see you go (as you were one of the firsts and one of the nicest people ive met here) but still i understand you

GL, seriously GOOD LUCK with life and everything you will do, be successful! thumbup.gif crying.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Dylan
Posted: May 23 2009, 02:56 AM

Proud to be Australian
Group Icon

Group: Clan Chat Moderator
Member No.: 772

goodbye star. good luck with your future career and life. you have been great to the clan

wub.gif crying.gif blushing.gif

--------------------
user posted image

SICK MATE 9 FOR SENIOR
animal magik
Posted: May 23 2009, 03:46 AM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Member No.: 534

QUOTE (Starwolf Ftw @ May 23 2009, 12:14 AM)
QUOTE (xdjz @ May 23 2009, 12:04 AM)
Really sad to see you leave  sad.gif

I really hope that u'll return someday as you have always been a good council  wink.gif

Don't expect me back to go back to any role of being a council member at all... I grew too attached to this clan and to all of you and it was hard enough to write my previous statement as it was. I'm still in tears...

That's also ironic. People would just think it's sad and nerdy to be crying over something like this, but when you become attached so much like you have and all of us too, it's not really. Just shows how much of a great member you've been, and I hope everyone feels the same way

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Runeter2
Posted: May 23 2009, 05:07 AM

Combat 111 (P2P) 103 (F2P)
Group Icon

Member No.: 465

No Star! You can't leave! crying.gif
Well, i wish you good luck with life and all that. Real life is more important than a game, right? sad.gif

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Luv List v1.0 |Lit, Kerk, Arthur, Jss, Deasth, Nick, Kevin, Mat, Faint, Pura, D12, Duplo, Jaal, Ice, Ani, Tom and of course Imso!|
PM
Sick Mate 9
Posted: May 23 2009, 05:25 AM

RSN: Sick Mate 9, Y2 Sick Mate
Group Icon

Member No.: 323

star man, its been a pleasure to know you. just knowing you and having you be in the same clan has been a blast
also good luck with everything irl. irl before the computer always.
now go out and get that tan you always wanted and live life to the fullest.
hopefully ill be able to talk to you again sometime down the track.

have a good one,
Sick

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
thanks for siggies dylan! :D
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Leaving | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive