Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Gun rights
darkwiz665
Posted: May 13 2009, 10:32 PM

Unregistered

What is your current stand on the use of weapons for home defense? I believe that everyone should learn how to fire a weapon and everyone would be more safe. Honestly, would you rob somebody if you know they had a gun? of course not! And if we were to outlaw guns the good people wouldn't have any weapons while the bad ones will.
Kerkennah
Posted: May 13 2009, 10:36 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

thumbdown.gif Lots of people would die. People would start using them for other things. You are already allowed to buy guns at your local mall.

--------------------
user posted image
Donovan Kays
Posted: May 13 2009, 10:45 PM

Let's get AL back to it's former glory.
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 313

I'm divided.

It could be dangerous if everyone were to be trained in how to operate a firearm, but it could save thousands of lives. :s

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
%mh%5%mh%
PM
Icewolf68
Posted: May 14 2009, 05:18 AM

Bow down before your superior wolf!
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 523

Down with guns! tongue.gif

Canada has strict laws against guns so we don't use them, and look how we turned out? Epic, I know!

ice

--------------------

Trophy Cabinet
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
user posted image
%mh%9%mh%
Imso Hot
Posted: May 14 2009, 06:40 AM

Firepower
Group Icon

Member No.: 706

All i can say is lol

From movie "Shoot 'Em Up" "are you a softy with a gun?"

--------------------
user posted image
Lit
Posted: May 14 2009, 04:42 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

Make love not war, no need for guns.

--------------------
PM
K Arthur90
Posted: May 14 2009, 05:32 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 440

QUOTE (Kerkennah @ May 14 2009, 12:36 AM)
thumbdown.gif Lots of people would die. People would start using them for other things. You are already allowed to buy guns at your local mall.

> Erm... Not on Brazil. You're not supposed to freely own a weapon (you gotta have a police's permit to own one), and you can't buy one from the shop next door. You either get it from the army (if you join the army or the military police - which is not the same military police the USA army has: in Brazil we have four "polices". Federal Police (FBI-like), Civilian Police, Metropolitan Police (Cities' PD's - NYPD-like, LVPD-like, etc.) and Military Police. Basically when you call 190, you reach Military Police. All the others are support only.), if you join a terrorist group (mainly PCC - First Command of the Capital or CV - Red Command), or you join a shooting range club rolleyes.gif.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

PM
darkwiz665
Posted: May 14 2009, 07:18 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kerkennah @ May 13 2009, 10:36 PM)

Not really. Suppose 70% of the population had a concealed weapons license. Would you commit a crime such as a robbery or murder if you knew that there we're people with guns around? I think no one should put their lives in the hands of the government because truth is they don't care about you.
CyberianWolf
Posted: May 15 2009, 02:54 AM

Respect is earned, not given away!
Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 626

QUOTE (Kerkennah @ May 13 2009, 09:36 PM)

Wow Kerk, Im not sure where you live, but it's not like that anywhere around where I live. huh.gif

Guns are simply a tool. Yes, a tool that can kill people, but so can knives. In fact, knives and swords have killed many, many more people throughout history than guns. Should we do any with sharp objects next? I vote we get rid of the nukes first!

With training a gun cna be very useful tool for both protection and hunting. With all that said, I don't think that farmer John needs an AK47 or a RPG. Assault weapons have no business in the general population and this is the way current laws are set up.
Pro Guns and Pro Gun Control! thumbup.gif

CWolf cool.gif

U know what Gun Control really is: Using two hands! biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted imageuser posted image %mh%7%mh%
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: May 15 2009, 03:35 AM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

QUOTE (CyberianWolf @ May 15 2009, 03:54 AM)
QUOTE (Kerkennah @ May 13 2009, 09:36 PM)

Wow Kerk, Im not sure where you live, but it's not like that anywhere around where I live. huh.gif

Guns are simply a tool. Yes, a tool that can kill people, but so can knives. In fact, knives and swords have killed many, many more people throughout history than guns. Should we do any with sharp objects next? I vote we get rid of the nukes first!

With training a gun cna be very useful tool for both protection and hunting. With all that said, I don't think that farmer John needs an AK47 or a RPG. Assault weapons have no business in the general population and this is the way current laws are set up.

CWolf cool.gif

sorry i don't know what i was saying, i don't even know why i said that

--------------------
user posted image
Darklord99
Posted: May 15 2009, 08:59 PM

MILF HUNTER
Group Icon

Member No.: 451

QUOTE (CyberianWolf @ May 15 2009, 02:54 AM)

CWolf cool.gif

+1
And im proud to say i am a gun owner

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
Dylan
Posted: May 16 2009, 04:57 AM

Proud to be Australian
Group Icon

Group: Clan Chat Moderator
Member No.: 772

i want a gun. sad.gif

lol

--------------------
user posted image

SICK MATE 9 FOR SENIOR
red ring 95
Posted: May 21 2009, 02:35 PM

Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 311

i own 36 guns, including collector guns (5ish).

i believe firearm accidents are caused by misuse and lack of knowledge of how to safely handle guns. i think people should be required to attend firearms safety classes

now, im a big hunter, i own primarily hunting guns, like shotguns, rifles and whatnot. but, second amendment rights guarantee me my right to buy pistols and assault rifles for home defense. in fact next month im going to buy a bushmaster M4 model rifle.

im also one year away from getting my conceal and carry license.(have to be 21 in MN).

if its my right to posses firearms, who is to say i cant?

srry for bumping the topic a couple days old, but had to add my 2cents

--------------------

user posted image
im on cod4 and cod5 almost everyday, so hit me up if you want a game!
PM
Lit
Posted: May 21 2009, 05:25 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

If you had 36 guns here in Arg you would be considered more of a terrorist than a hunter. blink.gif

And why use the guns on the poor animals, what did they do to you? sad.gif

--------------------
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Debate Room | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive