zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Allied iron war, Hmm
Imso Hot
Posted: May 9 2009, 03:21 PM

Firepower
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 706

I dont got any pics and didnt check any opts or anything but i think there was more of them than us in the first place tongue.gif

This is how the fight went:

1. We go to chaos dwarves and start fighting. Our fighting was lame for the first 30 secs because i was confused in the start, then we got it rolling and it went really well, we moved from target to another very good and such

2. We got crashed by some FINNISH pk team (who were amateurs though wink.gif ) (i am ashamed of our country now.. we should be good pkers but they got ownt by iron noobies (thats us) )

We keep falling in and attacking them but they keep running. So we keep fighting

3. We fight, then suddenly, everyone was gone except for us, then we wait at dwarves for several minutes and the crashers come back and we keep trying to attack them. Once again.

4. We declare ourselves as winners, by forfeit since almost no one came back (Rock Ne, Isthakok and someone else came and got killed lol)

5. We leave for bh to bank to get pk gear but 99% of the team vanished somewhere, only me, Yam and Obby were left to go pking tongue.gif

Something id like to point out:

KNOW YOUR TEAM MATES!!!

Killer3911 is a part of the clan. And yet i saw him being piled like 5 times, 3 times till death. I (and many else, including Killer himself) were spamming to get everyone off him but no one listened.. This is a issue we need to fix

Other than that, the event was fun, i got 0 deaths, 7 kills and made about 120k loot and i werent even risking 25k myself thumbup.gif

--------------------
user posted image
DopoX
Posted: May 9 2009, 03:25 PM

Saatana
Group Icon

Group: Trial Member
Member No.: 773

And i lost my Att cape becase someone in clan killed me crying.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
Iamonthejohn
Posted: May 9 2009, 04:45 PM

Unregistered

My power went out like 10 minutes into the war so I missed it sad.gif . Anyways, from what I hear the fight got crashed and you guys kept fighting while TZ+KO tried to clear the crashers/hop from the crashers. Then you claimed victory because nobody returned, the reason why nobody returned was because the fight got crashed...

That is my understanding of it, but like I said my power went out 10 minutes into the war so I didn't get to stay for thw whole thing.
Golden arm42
Posted: May 9 2009, 07:36 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hmmm...that could explain why we couldn't find any TZ/KO. Anyway, I'll post an official recap tomorrow. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
3monightmar3
Posted: May 9 2009, 08:37 PM

official god of the AL
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 26

lol finland of all places... XD

--------------------
user posted image
Peter526
Posted: May 11 2009, 12:48 AM

Unregistered

Yup, I knew clans were gona crash us like that.... a steel war is like a jack pot for DK and EXOs and many others... thumbdown.gif
Imso Hot
Posted: May 11 2009, 06:38 AM

Firepower
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 706

QUOTE (Peter526 @ May 11 2009, 08:48 AM)
Yup, I knew clans were gona crash us like that.... a steel war is like a jack pot for DK and EXOs and many others... thumbdown.gif

But they were amateurs, not even a big team, like 5-7 people, we coulda easily koed if they didnt run before we got all on them laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
[LTH]-emad
Posted: May 11 2009, 07:17 PM

hellbound worshipper
Group Icon

Group: Lethality Member
Member No.: 511

On our way back like 5 100 plus logged in and killed me. What's amazing is that u were all within a few spaces from me.The [BEEP]??

--------------------

user posted image<3
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: May 13 2009, 10:16 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

That sucks that we got crashed sad.gif But why are they stupid to crash people in iron.

I couldn't make it, had to go to swimming.

--------------------
user posted image
unoobson
Posted: May 24 2009, 01:49 PM

Unregistered

i like iron wars i wish i was clan member before. sad.gif cursing.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Event Recaps | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive