Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

school, boring or not boring?
lordblack656
Posted: May 7 2009, 07:21 AM

DoNt hAtE CuZ iM GrEAt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 671

ok so i honestly like to go to school, i mean i dont understand why people dont like it, ok i do understand actually, same way with me, i like togo to school for the friends, cuz if i stayed home, i would be bored as hell! i live in the middle of nowhere so its really really boring. the only thing i dont like about school, is thework, and the learning, and the sooooooooooooo stupid kids that say the stupidest things you could ever imagine, ppl that are the.... sry ill stop there lol.

so what about you guys? you like school?

p.s. i have a hard time learning because i cant remember the stuff as well as other people, i do the homework but get like c's or d's on tests, tahts my only failure =)

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
%mh%10%mh%
PM
Imso Hot
Posted: May 7 2009, 07:24 AM

Firepower
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 706

Me and DopoX are nerds in school blush.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Duplo M
Posted: May 7 2009, 07:56 AM

Grim..
Group Icon

Member No.: 820

I like school like you said just to be with friends, But I really hate school works and that things! dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
[LTH]-Starwolf Ftw
Posted: May 7 2009, 01:01 PM

OMG BOOM@
Group Icon

Group: Lethality Member
Member No.: 449

When I was in high school, I didn't like the school for it's actual purpose, learning. I only really went to practice my tennis game (free school sponsored training ftw?) . I didn't have many friends, and those that I did I were really close to, but we didn't do stuff together til after school.

--------------------
user posted image

Expect more about this later today. biggrin.gif
user posted image
PM
mastaofmelee
Posted: May 7 2009, 05:19 PM

You can call me Tony.
Group Icon

Member No.: 747

I've always been a nerd at school, graduated high school with a 4.0 and kept a 4.0 through my freshman year of college. tongue.gif

I really liked learning most stuff, especially math and science related, but I definitely liked doing stuff with my friends more. I was on the soccer team and was one of the best cuz our soccer team sucked. laugh.gif So, we spent a lot of time on the field playing, and that's where most of my time was spent.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
Tmssoccer
Posted: May 7 2009, 07:49 PM

Unregistered

depends on what class you are in. so are unbearable, some liveable but boring, some not bad, and some really fun. A lot depending on the teacher and subject.

Honestly, more of the day this year I am pretty bored.
3monightmar3
Posted: May 8 2009, 02:01 AM

official god of the AL
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

SCHOOL=DEATH... wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Dylan
Posted: May 8 2009, 02:43 AM

Proud to be Australian
Group Icon

Group: Clan Chat Moderator
Member No.: 772

everything>school.

--------------------
user posted image

SICK MATE 9 FOR SENIOR
Golden arm42
Posted: May 8 2009, 07:59 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I like school for the learning. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Darklord99
Posted: May 8 2009, 05:13 PM

MILF HUNTER
Group Icon

Member No.: 451

highschool was really fun with me skipped basically half my classes all the time, and when i was in class i alawys had a buddy or two in the same class so that made it fun. As for the school im in now its pertty sweet, bunch of good likeminded guys are in it which makes it so there is alawys something to talk about and the fact that you get a big raise when you get out rocks. Only problem is there are only 4 girls in the school 2 are very scary and im pertty sure the other two are lez, so its kind of a susage fest.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
Lit
Posted: May 8 2009, 08:19 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

School is where you meet your friends and/or girlfriends. I love going to school just because I get to see that "special someone". wink.gif

--------------------
PM
Icewolf68
Posted: May 8 2009, 09:58 PM

Bow down before your superior wolf!
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 523

Meh, depends on the week for me, or what activities I'm involved in at that time. Back during musical rehearsals this year I would pay to be at school just to spend the time with my friends in the show. Nowadays with it over, I'm just not that interested in going. I'm not doing any of my homework in any of my subjects and still pulling off 85% or higher on all of my tests and assignments... Seriously if school's this easy, why bother...

ice

--------------------

Trophy Cabinet
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
user posted image
%mh%9%mh%
[LTH]-emad
Posted: May 9 2009, 12:27 PM

hellbound worshipper
Group Icon

Group: Lethality Member
Member No.: 511

School is stupid. Most of the time i'm sitting there thinking,"when the [BEEP] am I actually gonna use this in real life". I don't care about the social part because if I wanna hang out with friends i'll just go by thier house after school or something.

--------------------

user posted image<3
PM
thegame910
Posted: May 9 2009, 04:12 PM

Unregistered

i like school as long as its an interesting subject or a good teacher. For example i have an awesome physics teacher and i love physics so thats a good combo right there. On the other hand, i have a terrible english teacher and i hate english. thats a bad one lol.
3monightmar3
Posted: May 9 2009, 08:04 PM

official god of the AL
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

QUOTE (emad @ May 9 2009, 12:27 PM)
School is stupid. Most of the time i'm sitting there thinking,"when the cursing.gif am I actually gonna use this in real life". I don't care about the social part because if I wanna hang out with friends i'll just go by thier house after school or something.

+1

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Real-life discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive