Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Magic/Mining/Fishing Voting Contest Results
Icewolf68
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 10:19 PM

Bow down before your superior wolf!
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 523

As of now, the votes are 8-8-7 for Magic, Mining and Fishing respectively. I'm not sure when the contest voting is planning on being closed, however if it does end in a tie, I wouldn't mind having 2 back-to-back contests! In this case if it stays as this tie, we have Magic run this week by the original creator of the event, Dflame.
Right as the Magic competition ends, the Mining contest starts. I would like to run the Mining contest if possible. I would like to have both contests during the same week, however i can't host the Mining one this coming week as I have a heck of a lot of stuff going on. (Running a 2-day school event next week, as well as my 99 Thieving party Saturday, irl party Friday, pleanty of academics homework, etc.)

This is just assuming there is a tie. It could be broken shortly for all I know, just saying if it does end in a tie, I will host one of the 2 contests the following week!

ice

--------------------

Trophy Cabinet
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
user posted image
%mh%9%mh%
dflame58
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 03:22 PM

Purple Ranger
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 516

interesting. we will see the results of the next poll.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Trophys :)
user posted image
user posted image
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Event Coordinator forum | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive