|· Forum Rules · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Apr 13 2009, 03:32 PM
1. Runescape name/forum name:
2. Have you attended at least two events? Please list them.
yup i cant remember but 3 or 4 wars
3. How many posts have you made?
<----- look and see lol
4. Do you have at least one set of full rune that you'll have available at all times? Do you have a gold explorers' ring?yup and yup
5. What is your combat level (freeplay)?
6. Please define the terms hug, pile, and fall in:
hugging is running around to trap ennemies behind barriers, allowing them not to hit you.
Pilling AL (NAME HERE) every1 in al attack this person
Fall in: FI (NAME HERE) every1 follows that person.
7. Do you have any comments/suggestions about Ancient Legion or its staff, members, or activity?
8. What will you do to help make Ancient Legion a better place to clan?
ehh dunno lol
7.Do you promise to be active and loyal to Ancient Legion?.
YUp am anyway lol
Posted: Apr 16 2009, 01:00 PM
Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 395
Joined: 7-October 08
woo, you've been a pretty active member while you've been here, this will probably get accepted lol.
Maybe we should start deleting these threads once they're approved or declined so people don't just copy-paste things for question 6?
Posted: Apr 16 2009, 03:11 PM
Member No.: 440
Joined: 3-November 08
> I say hide the contents of/remove the posts as they are accepted/rejected.
> But this is no place to discuss that.
Posted: Apr 16 2009, 03:21 PM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 15-April 08
Try and think of some things to make us better! We don't want to become stagnant!
Accepted, you've been a good member so far and we hope you continue it into full membership.
|Topic Options||New Topic|