|· Forum Rules · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll|
Posted: Mar 25 2009, 04:46 PM
Member No.: 440
Joined: 3-November 08
The race we had with about four or five people was only a proof of concept one (which actually proved more than just the concept). Race results
It proved it needs a lot more organization, as well attention when scheduling and advertising it.
So for the official one, who will get a "Past Events" post, as well a trophy, I'd like to ask what checkpoints we'd have, as well which quests are needed and which are the level reqs...
1. Mining Essence
2. Crafting Airs
3. Mining Iron
4. Making Iron daggers
5. Killing chickens for feathers
6. Finding someone on a big place.
For the race I have this suggestion:
1. Players start at GE. They must search for the next EC, which will be somewhere on Varrock, with "Private Off".
2. Players would have to mine essence, and then go to Varrock mines, to show the essences.
3. Players would have to mine iron ore and clay, and then go to Barb Village.
4. Players would have to craft a number of clay pots, then go to Doric Anvil
5. Players would have to smith a number of iron daggers, then go to air altar.
6. Players would have to craft air runes, then go to the bridge leading to Wizard Tower getting three cabbages at the cab patch.
7. Players would have to search Lumbridge Swamp for an EC, and give him the cabbages.
8. Finish line on Lumbridge's Caslte.
It needs to be on a weekend, and it should be schedule so Aussies can come too! (as well organize/run it )
|Topic Options||Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll|