zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) New TopicNew Poll

Hey, i want MY opinion! :)
CyberianWolf
Posted: Mar 14 2009, 11:01 PM

Respect is earned, not given away!
Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 626

I'm just glad that someone (anyone) is seeing the problem and not just me. No Star, it wasn't u...no worries bro! Still mad love.... wub.gif

CWolf jester.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted imageuser posted image %mh%7%mh%
PM
Lit
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 12:04 AM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

IMO the problem is the big amount of new users we had lately. Not to offend anyone, but I noticed much immaturity since then. I'm not saying there wasn't immaturity before that, but it became greater since then.

Also, I'd like to share my opinion about something else. I feel the treatment M T D got when he ranted about being kicked from the cc (correct me if I'm wrong) was inappropriate. He ranted about how he thought he was unfairly kicked from the chat, and everyone got against him, kind of trolling him. And then, he found himself alone and with no one by his side, and reacted like anyone would have reacted. After that, he kept getting critics about his "wrong reaction", and finally got kicked from the clan, without even getting a second chance. I think that if he had a more "friendly" panorama, he would have apologized with no problem.

That little rant was not aimed to offend anyone. I just felt I had to share my opinion with the clan.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
[LTH]-starwolf_ftw
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 12:28 AM

OMG BOOM@
Group Icon

Group: Lethality Member
Member No.: 449

Lit, we just don't want to deal with flamers like him. He first started talking about how our leaders were inactive and then moved on into worse topics. He needed to be stopped before he put al into chaos like ori did back in the day cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Expect more about this later today. biggrin.gif
user posted image
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 06:19 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Lit @ Mar 15 2009, 05:04 AM)
IMO the problem is the big amount of new users we had lately. Not to offend anyone, but I noticed much immaturity since then. I'm not saying there wasn't immaturity before that, but it became greater since then.

Also, I'd like to share my opinion about something else. I feel the treatment M T D got when he ranted about being kicked from the cc (correct me if I'm wrong) was inappropriate. He ranted about how he thought he was unfairly kicked from the chat, and everyone got against him, kind of trolling him. And then, he found himself alone and with no one by his side, and reacted like anyone would have reacted. After that, he kept getting critics about his "wrong reaction", and finally got kicked from the clan, without even getting a second chance. I think that if he had a more "friendly" panorama, he would have apologized with no problem.

That little rant was not aimed to offend anyone. I just felt I had to share my opinion with the clan.

Matt proposed an opinion. Fine. That's a member's right and we in no way resented that. We listen to what he had to say. But he crossed a line when he became bitter and started flaming. I tried to get him to say something productive instead of flaming but he could not be stopped. Flamers have no place here.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Biizurk
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 03:14 PM

Unregistered

good opinions. hopefully I haven't added to any of the negativity/immaturity in new members. If I have tell me.
[LTH]-starwolf_ftw
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 05:16 PM

OMG BOOM@
Group Icon

Group: Lethality Member
Member No.: 449

Bii, you have done exactly the opposite. You have shown your willingness to train to meet our requirements and have shown maturity and activeness in your short time here. Kudos to you. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Expect more about this later today. biggrin.gif
user posted image
PM
101laxkid2
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 09:32 PM

Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 669

In MTD's case, it was true that some action against him in the first place may have been a little ahrsh, (no offense to those involved in this) but what he did in retaliation was even worse.

but Let's just forget about MTD and move on... no one wants this to become a second flaming war on him, right?

Honestly, I think that all the drama is coming to an end. After what's mentioned above, Nothing so far has been so bad. We're coming out of the tail end of a bad streak, and I see good times ahead for AL.

I think, from what I've seen, when we don't have a newer member who creates problems, AL is fine. When I first came in, nothing was wrong, and I think that will continue now that a problem has been routed.

--------------------
user posted imageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

user posted image

user posted image

Finally!
user posted image

Quest master!!!!
goal: 150 quest points, then the qp cape soon after!!!!
Current: 104 quest points %mh%5%mh%
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Mar 16 2009, 07:18 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yep. I'm really happy of what we've been doing in wars lately, so I think we've made a huge step in the right direction there, but we'll have more events again soon and I think our community is made up of great people! Let's get it going once again guys! biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Council of Members | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive