Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

WE NEED A NEW WARLORD!!
damon
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 10:49 AM

Unregistered

Im sorry to announce that im stepping down from my warlord postion...

PSYCHE!! haha rick roll'd

anyways... with kev gone and stuff, i think we need another warlord to help out with the calling and the planning and the org... as u can see last war i was attacked first, thus thwarting the calling efforts i usually put forth. Hence its time to move forward and rebuild at the warlord position.

I think any1 should be eligible therefore i ask for a well thought out and detailed application of who you are and why you are the best candidate for this postion.

Things to include in your essay, i mean application are: a war strategy that can be implemented, any war experience you may have, and what can you contribute to the position.
40 def robin
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 11:12 AM

MILF HUNTER
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 451

Ill give you all a few good reasons why i should get the new warlord spot.

- ive been going to wars since rsc
-i got the lvls so i can tank meaning i wont get k0d right away
-its basically the only rank i want in this clan
-i can normally make wars unless something comes up( honestly tho rl comes first and you will have to accept that.
-finally im just so dam sexy.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
Imso Hot
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 11:13 AM

Firepower
Group Icon

Member No.: 706

About me:
Im 16 (almost 17) years old but i am well mature enough
Im active in the game and on forums
I speak good english

War strategy:
Snipes eliminate (or at least range asap if spotted in robes so they have to change back to rune) another clans binders while others kill the rest starting from lowest lvled

Tankers hug as long as possible so others have time to kill the other clan members

My experience:
I've led quite many wars in my former clans and i've also led a lot of pk trips if that helps at all

What can i give to the clan in this position:
Good wars with me leading with quite a lot of experience
Im active so i shouldnt have problems with that
Im also quite diplomatic but can be aggressive too if needed banana.gif
I got the lvls so i can tank meaning i wont get k0d right away (thanks Robin:P)

What might be a problem:
My timezone (gmt +2) but i can make the wars id they are scheduled between 2pm and 6pm GMT on weekdays, saturdays almost any time of the day, and sundays 10am to 7pm GMT

--------------------
user posted image
Runeter2
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 11:18 AM

Combat 111 (P2P) 103 (F2P)
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 465

I'll use my own applications form wink.gif

Name: Runeter2 (In Runescape) Alex

About Me: I don't like to reveal my age so i keep it for now. I write fast on stupid_computer.gif, and have good grammar but not perfect. I'm very active on forums and in-game clan chat and events if i can come to them. I enjoy being with my clanmates and being a part of a great clan, i also like to talk to my friends through pm in-game and forums.

Why?: Because i want to help Ancient legion into victory! Being undeafeated of each clan! Help other members with war instructions and more that i can't explain!

Strategy?: As a strategy i got many choices, which i will explain.

We begin war at being dd'ed, we find the strongest player and we all pile him, while rangers snipe him. Then we continue down and down, when they who have binds bind our pile enemy so he stands still while we kill him. At the end after killing the strongest people we start with the lowest which in fact can be the easiest opponents, we continue too do this stradegy and in the end we may be victorius! (Or how you spell it)

We all start by dd'ing. We start everyone pilling the lowest level enemies and tankers hold off the strongest until they die. Everyone who have binds bind the opponent, when the strongest enemy have low hp we all after pilling our person then pile him, i know this dosen't seem like a accurate stradegy but its always a chance to try. If we continue to take the lowest enemies down, then we climp up levels until we reach the highest. And if we are lucky, we will get victory!

When its towers in the stage, then mages or binders and rangers stay at the towers pilling the persons i call. After some time binders goes down and join the pilling along with the rangers, when he is killed we go on for another player.

A thing which is included in my stradegy'ies are that we take down the binders and snipers first, sometimes we don't.

I know my stradegy'ies are not accurate, but for now these are the only ones i could find up while posting this post.

Which wars can you be on? I mostly can be on the wars, fridays and saturdays. Other days i may be or may not reach the war, but if you lowered the GMT time by 1 hour i may have a big change being at every war.

My experiences in wars: My experiences in wars is that i see people don't listen to they warlords, this should be something to change. My experience is that being a warlord is something important nothing to make fun of. Being a warlord need responibility and courage. I experienced many lost wars, and many won wars, i know how to handle calls and how to handle players. Once in clan wars i've became set as leader and leaded us to victory.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Luv List v1.0 |Lit, Kerk, Arthur, Jss, Deasth, Nick, Kevin, Mat, Faint, Pura, D12, Duplo, Jaal, Ice, Ani, Tom and of course Imso!|
PM
damon
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 11:47 AM

Unregistered

taking a look at the post i can at least assist yall in applying. To start, im not the 1 you're trying to impress, since im not gonna be picking. I think you have to get through to your teammates... and ima help by critiquing a lil Fire.gif

robin- you need to be more specific in your app plus level really doesnt matter tongue.gif even low levels can stay alive with skill. But People should note your dedication and your availability haha.

imso- like the snipe idea but was kinda short and basic description. Also liked how u give the clan aheads up on your availability as well..

rune-lol.. descriptive plans yes, but the directly contradict each other lol.. ones is kill highs first, and other says kill lows first. but i like your idea of enforcing the place of the warlord in that last paragraph.

Now before i end this i must say that this warlord position is more important then you guys think first hand.. NOTE: this selected warlord would be most likely b leading the main pile so that i myself can focus on setting snipe and bind piles.
Runeter2
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 11:57 AM

Combat 111 (P2P) 103 (F2P)
Group Icon

Member No.: 465

I don't expect to see the warlord position easy, i expect to see it full of challenges and hard stuff! And thanks for that Damon, i edit my detailed post more if its something i want to add... Also a question, when do you this choice will be taken?

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Luv List v1.0 |Lit, Kerk, Arthur, Jss, Deasth, Nick, Kevin, Mat, Faint, Pura, D12, Duplo, Jaal, Ice, Ani, Tom and of course Imso!|
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 12:23 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Keep dem apps coming! Looking great so far! tongue.gif

What if Kevin gets active again? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
damon
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 12:38 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Golden arm42 @ Mar 2 2009, 12:23 PM)
Keep dem apps coming! Looking great so far! tongue.gif

What if Kevin gets active again? rolleyes.gif

dude he said rs is blocked.. his parents blocked it... i talked to him yesterday... and still.. i need help now..
Imso Hot
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 01:03 PM

Firepower
Group Icon

Member No.: 706

QUOTE (damon @ Mar 2 2009, 11:47 AM)
imso- like the snipe idea but was kinda short and basic description. Also liked how u give the clan aheads up on your availability as well..

Yeah im not good with essays, never been so i kinda made a list tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
[LTH]-starwolf_ftw
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 02:51 PM

OMG BOOM@
Group Icon

Group: Lethality Member
Member No.: 449

Well... If I have to make any kind of recomendations, I'll have to show my support to 40 def, Kerkennah, and Prophecy (aka Team). They have all shown interest and do know what they are talking about. Wish they would all apply though wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Expect more about this later today. biggrin.gif
user posted image
PM
K Arthur90
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 04:19 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Member No.: 440

I can't say much about that matter. I'm pretty much a sheep on wars: Where the Warlord says to go, I go tongue.gif

But IMO, what I think a warlord must have is:
1. He/she must really think quickly, write and click at almost the same time.
2. Not use lower levels as fodder, I mean, don't just send the lower levels to wear down the opponents and then snipe (a.k.a. Star/WarCraft manouvre)
3. Know how to deal with peeps that "tend" to create their own piles, during the war.
4. Know how to assess the enemy's vulnerabilities and adapt the strategy.
5. Know how to use the best of each of the members to achieve victory.
0. Have a RSN that works as a caller tongue.gif. Don't even read that.
6. Have experience on multiway warring and resource management. (Not necessarily from RS)

Anyone that fits that profile would be a great warlord, I think.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

PM
lordblack656
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 04:44 PM

DoNt hAtE CuZ iM GrEAt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 671

i wanna be a warlord, i dont really have any qualificatoins except ive run my own clan and i take it seriously i wouldnt take it like a joke.

--------------------

user posted image
%mh%10%mh%
PM
K Arthur90
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 05:26 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Member No.: 440

How about a test to see whether the warlord applicants are good in battle? Like a war-like exam?
Nah... I'm just thinking ahead of myself. happy.gif

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

PM
Kerkennah
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 06:09 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Member No.: 444

QUOTE (starwolf_ftw @ Mar 2 2009, 02:51 PM)
Well... If I have to make any kind of recomendations, I'll have to show my support to 40 def, Kerkennah, and Prophecy (aka Team). They have all shown interest and do know what they are talking about. Wish they would all apply though wink.gif

I'll post my app later tonight, I kinda took over a bit at the last war while you were tanking, if anyone noticed

--------------------
user posted image
40 def robin
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 06:16 PM

MILF HUNTER
Group Icon

Member No.: 451

kern would do good if hes not lieing about his chess score ohmy.gif and i do say we need to have a game or 2 soon banana.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | News | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive