zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

FireMaking Race!!!, (if this is already an event, delete)
101laxkid2
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 09:45 PM

Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 669

This is a fun thing i used to do with my old clan. So, what we do is get a bunch of logs (maybe 20 or so) and a tinderbox. any kind of log is ok. This game si dependant on our Firemaking skill, and some luck. What we do is finda long place going westward, and we line up. Then, a referee says to go and everyone makes fires as fast as they can, each one moving them closer to a goal. We can make it a tournament, and have eliminations and stuff, or it can be just one big race. We can even give a prize to the winner, or jsut declare him/her firemaking champion of AL (for then...)

Its a pretty fun minigame, and you can even add a woodcutting twist...

Woodcutting twist: Instead of everyone lining up with logs in inventory and startinga t the same time, we can have everyone cut their logs from trees nearby. When they have enough, they can come to the linea nd start the race.

This is just an idea, and i'd liek to hear waht you guys think wink.gif

Thanks for your consideration,

-101laxkid2

--------------------
user posted imageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

user posted image

user posted image

Finally!
user posted image

Quest master!!!!
goal: 150 quest points, then the qp cape soon after!!!!
Current: 104 quest points %mh%5%mh%
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Request an Event! | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive