Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Flame attack
Lamb Bug
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 08:16 PM

Founder
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

As most, if not all, of you know by now, a mystery flamer, calling himself ???, attacked our forums today. Here's our (mine and Golden's) analysis of the situation.

This attack was almost certainly perpetrated by Orichocos or Aliath2000. Not only are these two our biggest enemies, they've also been former members of Ancient Legion, so they would have access to information that other flamers might not. As a test to Aliath (believe it or not, he wanted to rejoin), Golden told him yesterday that we were going away. What happens? A flame attack occurs the next day. We think that either Aliath did the attack himself or told Orichocos (they're buds) about it. Both of these guys are smart (in a backstabbing, devious way) and capable of doing it. [b]Remember: add both of these guys to your ignore lists in game. Council, if either of them join the CC, KICK THEM IMMEDIATELY! I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY!"

With that said, I think that the issue is stopped for now. We've IP banned the address that the spammer was using. We've also edited the guest permission mask so they can't see or post on any of the forums. As I was telling Golden a few minutes ago, "You can't flame a forum you can't see! tongue.gif"

Council, please DO NOT approve any validating accounts for the time being. Golden and I will handle that for the time being.

Thanks for not listening to what this *censored* guy had to stay and sticking with the clan. Hopefully, this is the end of all the drama.

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
squeeki
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 08:24 PM

Group Icon

Group: Inactive Member
Member No.: 419

Yeah this whole thing was stupid and immature. Sorry this happen during your vacation. Have fun for the rest of the time!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 08:25 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

It sucks that you had to waste your precious vacation time to deal with that. I just don't get it, that guy must have so much time on his hands lol

--------------------
user posted image
coolmageİ
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 08:27 PM

The Coolest Mage
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 194

It didn't have to be aliath or orichocos, it probably was but your jumping to conclusions here. I've flamed clans just because they were there before. If it happens again I know what to do. Enjoy your vacation

--------------------
PM
red ring 95
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 08:28 PM

Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 311

it wasnt aliath, he knew al history from before aliath was here.

im positive it is ori, look at his posts, then look at his post addressing kid. nuff said.

before anyone says it, he wasnt flaming in the conventional way, ei- stoopid n00bs i h4x0rz u!
he is flaming by way of scare tactics, which i think is kind of dumb.

a word of advice to you all: most of you are not adults. you have school work, after school jobs, normal teenage drama, family [BEEP], especially around this time of year, and countless other things going on IRL.
DO NOT LET THIS UPSET YOU. EVEN IF IT DOES TURN OUT TO BE TRUE.

its a game, its meant to be enjoyed. if people are this bent out of shape about a game to ruin other, fellow gamers, websites, accounts, whatever, who cares! its a game, i said it before, all it is is pixels on a comp screen.

besides, if the website does go down, we can always make a new one, i got my board hacked once, its not fun, but its easy to move sites.

i apologize if im sounding angry towards AL members, but i cant believe kids do this to eachother over a game.

--------------------

user posted image
im on cod4 and cod5 almost everyday, so hit me up if you want a game!
PM
coolmageİ
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 08:38 PM

The Coolest Mage
Group Icon

Well I know what this means. I am going to have to try my hacking skills out on Orichocos' site. What is the site URL?

--------------------
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 09:07 PM

Group Icon

Hey cool, i can get my brother to join orich's clan as a spy if you want
then we can know what he is up to

--------------------
user posted image
coolmageİ
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 09:09 PM

The Coolest Mage
Group Icon

I did that haha

--------------------
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 09:13 PM

Group Icon

no no, i mean he would join and orich wouldn't notice, he would think he is a normal person
and how did you do that?what account name you use

--------------------
user posted image
zoro894
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 09:20 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 445

goodjob ori or aliath or whoever, you just killed some of lamb and goldens vacation time sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Kevinsaurus
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 09:57 PM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

wow i sooo wanna kill those noobs myself...

have fun lamb/golden, u deserve that break!

lol i might've wanted to try that cool/kerk but then again, if u have a random person sign up and theyre not a like uber high lvl or good at faking, they'll suspect u first thing

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 10:12 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Kevinsaurus @ Dec 14 2008, 09:57 PM)
wow i sooo wanna kill those noobs myself...

have fun lamb/golden, u deserve that break!

lol i might've wanted to try that cool/kerk but then again, if u have a random person sign up and theyre not a like uber high lvl or good at faking, they'll suspect u first thing

Lol i registerd on their fourms with my brother's account and i think i know why orich would do this
he said to his clan that he is leaving for a while because he has something to do and that he will hand his leader ship to one of the guys in his clan

--------------------
user posted image
coolmageİ
Posted: Dec 15 2008, 02:22 PM

The Coolest Mage
Group Icon

I will just use my friends account and have them confirm him in game

--------------------
PM
zoro894
Posted: Dec 15 2008, 04:30 PM

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 445

I hope he doesn't try to attack us with flaming again dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Puremain
Posted: Dec 15 2008, 05:21 PM

Unregistered

ah well its all over smile.gif. Nothing to worry bouts.

deleted it for you zoro smile.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive