zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Clan Warring Recap and Weekly Plan
Golden arm42
Posted: Nov 15 2008, 10:11 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

First of all, I'd like to congratulate you all for a job well done today. Although we didn't win, we performed very well against a clan that had us way outleveled (their average was 102, ours was 84). Not only is a pull of 19 something to be very proud of, we did a great job in the war itself. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

Obviously, what won it for TPL today was their overwhelming levels. It seems clear to me (anyone else feel free to comment/disagree, of course) that with a few exceptions, our organization, tactics, and overall battling skills today were very good. To take it to the next level and become true masters of Clan Wars, we need to get some better levels. For that reason, I will not be (and I'd encourage our event coordinators not to) scheduling any events for this week, with the exception of Clan Wars practice on Friday.

Please use this time to train the very best you can and be ready for our next war, which will most likely come next Saturday.

Again, great job today, and I hope we can keep it up strong next weekend. emo-th_guns9.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: Nov 15 2008, 11:10 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

It was a good war and we did well. Its ok if we lost because we tried our best and thats what matters the most. we also had lots of fun. I tried my best to tank, but with 31 prayer and 40 def i got killed fast
they hit like 18 19 and stuff.

--------------------
user posted image
rsw armoury
Posted: Nov 15 2008, 11:17 PM

10/10 or die
Group Icon

Group: Trial Member
Member No.: 372

it was a fun war playing on two accnts. Next time I think it would be really helpful if we have an even spread of melee and rangers. It's really hard to hit someone with full rune and protect on, bit on Ray since I was ranging, I was hitting constant 13s and 14s on them.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
wudupyo15
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 12:43 AM

Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 413

sorry for not attending my Internet was down until 10 pm ct time
PM
Chuffa
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 02:28 AM

129 COMBAT / 1981 TOTAL
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 346

Was good war, i got downed with about 7 of us left. Surely my homies couldnt have much food left after i died lol.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image %mh%9%mh%
PM
squeeki
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 03:03 AM

Group Icon

Group: Inactive Member
Member No.: 419

It was the best. I need alot more practice and atm i am lvling up so ill be ready and stronger for the next war. Just a suggestion next time we should all show up like 10-15 min earlier. Other then that i think we did awsome! laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
[LTH]-starwolf_ftw
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 03:12 AM

OMG BOOM@
Group Icon

Group: Lethality Member
Member No.: 449

That's sad to hear about the defeat. It's also sad that I couldn't participate due to the fact I had to work when the war started. That's just too bad I guess. dry.gif

That's a good idea Golden, training would be great for the clan overall since you stated the clan combat average... With a clan goal, that should push us to strive for higher levels and higher goals! banana.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Expect more about this later today. biggrin.gif
user posted image
PM
Kevinsaurus
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 05:17 AM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

we'll all have to train extra hard to get anything done in terms of combat by friday/saturday..gl with that chuffa rofl tongue.gif

eh... we still did 'ok' after u were gone chuffa... got another 1 or 2 ppl down...

i tank like a beeeeeastttttttt lol jk i'm alrite...

2nd to last one alive ftw!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
Techy
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 07:29 AM

Caution: Contents may be hawt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 434

It was there levels and there binding that got them the slight win.

But good job everyone. The war lasted over 40 minutes and it was very close.

--------------------

Ex-AL | Ex-KR | Ex-GoG | Ex-PoR | Ex-AA | Ex-DB | Ex-VB | Ex-TRR

Awards
[X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]
PM
Fivey Is Pwnage
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 09:27 AM

How many brains do you have?
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 24

Yeah great job everyone! Sorry I wasnt there, but my parents made me go shopping (Shopping+emo-th_guns9.gif=banana.gif ) I promise ill do my very best to be at the next war. And just just incase im not goldie said he's trying to find me an "assistant" so watch out for that! wink.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks Dylan!^^^^^
My Blog!!! Clicky pl0x %mh%8%mh%
PM
The I3ob
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 09:49 AM

Unregistered

Well said. smile.gif
Over Power5
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 11:41 AM

Unregistered

anyone notice that like no one really gets on most of the time and when theres a event or sumthing there on like 5-10 minutes b4 the event jester.gif

the war was nice and i think we were tanking better then them kila.gif
K Arthur90
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 05:08 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 440

Although I haven't been present, I'm certain that if it wasn't by the higher lvs, we would've won.
As for my college exam, if it wasn't for a French Revolution question I would've answered all of the questions rolleyes.gif
Golden, although you are dedicating this week for cbt lvlling, bear in mind I'm a skiller, I'm not used to train cbt uninterrupty. I'll try my best to train cbt up, but I probably won't lv more than 3 or 4 lvs (I'm lv 71 on P2P as of this moment).
And although I have another exam on Sunday 23rd, I'll go to this weekend's clan war.

PS.: Can I suggest indicating someone to keep the calendar up-to-date so we don't have to scavenge the correct hour/day of each furute event? Just a suggestion, though.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

PM
Crash
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 05:30 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (K Arthur90 @ Nov 16 2008, 05:08 PM)
Although I haven't been present, I'm certain that if it wasn't by the higher lvs, we would've won.
As for my college exam, if it wasn't for a French Revolution question I would've answered all of the questions  rolleyes.gif
Golden, although you are dedicating this week for cbt lvlling, bear in mind I'm a skiller, I'm not used to train cbt uninterrupty. I'll try my best to train cbt up, but I probably won't lv more than 3 or 4 lvs (I'm lv 71 on P2P as of this moment).
And although I have another exam on Sunday 23rd, I'll go to this weekend's clan war.

PS.: Can I suggest indicating someone to keep the calendar up-to-date so we don't have to scavenge the correct hour/day of each future event? Just a suggestion, though.

Yeah good idea.

And that war was fun. We did pretty good for our levels and stuff. I was impressed that so many people came lol.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive