zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) New TopicNew Poll

The Three

Should we keep The Three?
Yes [ 10 ]  [52.63%]
No [ 9 ]  [47.37%]
Total Votes: 19

Lamb Bug
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 07:12 AM

Founder
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Here we are Damon.

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
Chuffa
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 07:28 AM

129 COMBAT / 1981 TOTAL
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 346

I'll repeat here what i said to Lamb in chat so you can all think about it.

I think, if everybody honours the alliance it will be a good thing, it will boost our warring strength, and if we have joint pk teams on the pk worlds it will be beneficial.

But, talking from past experience here, allaiances with people you don't trust can turn bad. I lead Black Dragons a few years ago, allied with a clan i didn't really trusy but my council did, and it led to the fall of the clan.

Our allies, gave DI our pk locations and got us killed alot, they bsed us in wars and made alot of our members jump ship, hence the clan going under.

I'm not saying this will happen but this is just something that could happen. Think about it yeah?

For now, as i don't really know that much about this clan or it's past, and Lamb has told me it's irrelevant, i'll vote yes..

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image %mh%9%mh%
PM
Orichocos
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 07:30 AM

Unregistered

This alliance can help us all out in a way...more than Intended.
aliath
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 07:42 AM

Unregistered

Tell me, Kid Damon...

What could they possibly do to lead to our downfall if we are allied with them?

NOTHING. It's prejugice and hate, not mistrust that you feel. I was from POR and I received my dose of flaming because of it, even thought I did nothing. think about that.
Orichocos
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 07:52 AM

Unregistered

Well in my opinion if Kid Damen doesn't want this to happen then might as well not do it. You see I have noticed something...when there is 1 member in the clan who is against something they usually are the ones that end it. He I am sure will one day come to my clan chat and provoke one of my members into saying something that shouldn't be said... Besides Damen, dont act like a saint, you too once said stuff about Ancient Legion, if you were forgiving why cant I?
Chuffa
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 07:56 AM

129 COMBAT / 1981 TOTAL
Group Icon

After speaking to Ori in game, i have to say i wish to change my vote to no. He explained to me what happend in the past, which seems tit for tat to me.

Something about the conversation didn't seem genuine, he wouldn't tell me why he wanted to ally, which to me seems as if he belives we are inferior and have nothing to offer his clan, or he has some other ideas for us, i don't know.

Anyway, after our lengthy conversation i don't think he likes me, and i don't trust him, so i'd like to change my vote to no.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Lamb Bug
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 07:57 AM

Founder
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I agree.

Most of the problems of this clan have come from prejudice and hate, following some misunderstandings.

If we can avoid the prejudice and hate, we can have a whol new chapter of AL characterized by goodwill and friendship with other clans.

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
Chuffa
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 08:14 AM

129 COMBAT / 1981 TOTAL
Group Icon

Alitah is honest honest, i like him and we belives it will work, so i'll leave it at that. Lamb seems to trust it so why not eh?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Upperninety8
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 08:54 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Chuffa @ Oct 12 2008, 08:14 AM)
Alitah is honest honest, i like him and we belives it will work, so i'll leave it at that. Lamb seems to trust it so why not eh?

You've changed your mind twice ohmy.gif i think you should stop posting until you've made up your mind.

Imo, it can only benefit the clan if everyone is for it. But it appears not everyone is for it. You should probably make sure the past conflicts (Only from a week or 2 ago) are totally resolved before somethin like this happens.
Chuffa
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 08:58 AM

129 COMBAT / 1981 TOTAL
Group Icon

I changed my mind because of a conversation with Ori, although altiah seems to have convinced me. I still feel trepadatious about it though.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Coldsteelx
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 09:06 AM

Unregistered

I trust Aliath, I think we should have an alliance with Excessum.
To be honest, I don't like Ori and I don't trust him.
Orichocos
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 09:26 AM

Unregistered

Well for one I dont have to answer any questions, but to make you feel better I am acceping to be part of The Three for a lot of reasons, but let me say the ones that you would love to hear Chuffa, for strength, technic, recognition, and more numarios reasons. And if I wouldnt get anything out of it, then why would have accepted. Sometimes its best to use your brain first and find the right pieces before jumping to conclusions...
Chuffa
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 09:29 AM

129 COMBAT / 1981 TOTAL
Group Icon

If you answer the exact same question here, why didn't you answer it before?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Orichocos
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 09:36 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Chuffa @ Oct 12 2008, 09:29 AM)

As I have said before I dont have to answer any questions...
Upperninety8
Posted on Oct 12 2008, 09:43 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Orichocos @ Oct 12 2008, 09:36 AM)
QUOTE (Chuffa @ Oct 12 2008, 09:29 AM)

As I have said before I dont have to answer any questions...

Umm im not sure how this would get accepted if you didnt answer anyones questions lol... So imo you do have to answer questions...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | News | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive