zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew Topic

alliance
Fallen Rose Diplomat
Posted: Oct 8 2008, 10:01 AM

Unregistered

Do you guys want to form an alliance with the Fallen Rose clan?

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Fallen_Rose/index.php?act=idx
Golden arm42
Posted: Oct 8 2008, 11:15 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I've heard good things about you guys, but please fill out the application form, and then we'll say. I'd say 80% chance of alliance. laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
openplease1
Posted: Oct 8 2008, 11:19 AM

Unregistered

Yo im the leader of fallen rose just here to see if we are going to allie. i would be using the c box right now but im at school and the c box server is blocked.
Fallen Rose Diplomat
Posted: Oct 8 2008, 11:41 AM

Unregistered

hi open, and you guys have a alliance application? i didnt find it
Coldsteelx
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 12:46 PM

Unregistered

I couldn't find the app for you guys so I modified the war one (hope that's ok with you Golden and Lamby).

Clan name:
Timezone:
Forum:
Runehead:
Reason for alliance:
Other info:

Our leaders have been really busy lately so they'll get back to you as soon as possible smile.gif.
Fallen Rose Diplomat
Posted: Oct 10 2008, 05:40 PM

Unregistered

Clan name:Fallen Rose
Timezone: members are all over the globe
Forum:http://z10.invisionfree.com/Fallen_Rose/
Runehead:http://z10.invisionfree.com/Fallen_Rose/index.php?showforum=22
Reason for alliance:in the market for a few
Other info:
3monightmar3
Posted: Oct 10 2008, 10:27 PM

official god of the AL
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 26

hey guyz, this clan looks pretty nice-in my opinion theres no reason not 2 accept... smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Wellycraft24
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 09:29 AM

Unregistered

They look alright, I think we should Ally with them.
Chuffa
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 01:57 AM

129 COMBAT / 1981 TOTAL
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 346

Yeah they llok decent, lets hope this one doesn't turn into a flame fest lol.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image %mh%9%mh%
PM
aliath
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 05:09 AM

Unregistered

they're our allies. They are a decent and active clan. DUN ALLY THEM THEYR MINE!!!
Chuffa
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 05:11 AM

129 COMBAT / 1981 TOTAL
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 346

QUOTE (aliath @ Oct 14 2008, 05:09 AM)
they're our allies. They are a decent and active clan. DUN ALLY THEM THEYR MINE!!!

We steal ur allies hehe wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image %mh%9%mh%
PM
drothmelu
Posted: Oct 19 2008, 04:31 PM

Unregistered

hi i was wondering if my clan/church would be able to align ourselves with you , i used to be a member of your clan , but after a while of waiting to be promoted to even a basic level postion , i left in lou of wanted to start an online ministry , my clan/church is called the russian orthodoxy here is our url

z13.invisionfree.com/russian_orthodoxy

basicly we have created a chruch for all , but that preaches christ love , and his life , and his power ,

i was wondering if we could align ourselves with you , just to know that we have good folks watching our back , i would like to apologize for leaving you clan lamb , but it was something i had to do

if you would like to know more about what we do necroswordia has been kind enough to get our fourm up and running , all we need now are a few active members lol but i want to commend necro , he has been most loyal to you , and to what you believe , i would only ask that he be made your ambassador to my church if indeed you choose to let us join in an alliance with you , we are but a bunch of humble preists , we dont really own any weapons of worth , it would be nice if you guys helped us in the way of being the lords shield over our small but faithful church.

thank you for your time

in his light
Drothmelu
rsw armoury
Posted: Oct 19 2008, 04:42 PM

10/10 or die
Group Icon

Group: Trial Member
Member No.: 372

QUOTE (drothmelu @ Oct 19 2008, 04:31 PM)
hi i was wondering if my clan/church would be able to align ourselves with you , i used to be a member of your clan , but after a while of waiting to be promoted to even a basic level postion , i left in lou of wanted to start an online ministry , my clan/church is called the russian orthodoxy here is our url

z13.invisionfree.com/russian_orthodoxy

basicly we have created a chruch for all , but that preaches christ love , and his life , and his power ,

i was wondering if we could align ourselves with you , just to know that we have good folks watching our back , i would like to apologize for leaving you clan lamb , but it was something i had to do

if you would like to know more about what we do necroswordia has been kind enough to get our fourm up and running , all we need now are a few active members lol but i want to commend necro , he has been most loyal to you , and to what you believe , i would only ask that he be made your ambassador to my church if indeed you choose to let us join in an alliance with you , we are but a bunch of humble preists , we dont really own any weapons of worth , it would be nice if you guys helped us in the way of being the lords shield over our small but faithful church.

thank you for your time

in his light
Drothmelu

1. You need to make a new topic

2. You are not a clan yet. You have 5 registered members, the default forums, and there's a lot more to be done.

3. I don't think either of our clans can be of any help to each other even in the future.

We'll see what lamb says

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Alliance Requests | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive