Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

New TopicNew Poll

Noobies
coolmage©
Posted: Sep 23 2008, 01:27 PM

The Coolest Mage
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 194

All of the new people in this clan (newbies) are really starting to get on my nerves, I would appreciate it if you kept more quiet. You are all are putting suggestions about how bad things are like the forum and banners and the way things are being run. If you post count is 2 then you are not in the position to be telling us how to run things. Thanks for understanding I don't want to have to beat you all with rocks

--------------------
PM
Joga Bonito™
  Posted: Sep 23 2008, 02:02 PM

Unregistered

I actually agree with you, sorry if I did something but yes it is annoying.
Coldsteelx
Posted: Sep 23 2008, 04:26 PM

Unregistered

Yeh that's true, they're not respected enough to be running their mouths, shame on you newbies ohmy.gif
Xmaster
Posted: Sep 23 2008, 07:28 PM

Pure Nothing
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 141

yes lol respect ur elders happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if
^^^^read backwards^^^^
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Sep 23 2008, 07:48 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'd say yes and no. I think that everyone needs to understand that some people have been around longer, and so their views are extremely important. However, I think that everyone has a right to share their opinions and suggestions. Criticism isn't good; suggestions are good. Everyone can partake in that. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Upperninety8
Posted: Sep 24 2008, 06:37 AM

Unregistered

Ok... I never once said things were bad. I just made suggestions to make things better.
Golden arm42
Posted: Sep 24 2008, 07:26 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Guys, come on! Now you made someone leave just because they wanted to make the clan better and offered suggestions! Let people help out!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
death
Posted: Sep 24 2008, 02:55 PM

Unregistered

ohmy.gif i feel sad now sad.gif because i was gonna see if we could change the skin itz too bright >.< (notice my name "death") i iz not a upbeat person smile.gif

but anywayz i agree that ppl with my post count do really have an oppinion the would really matter but you forget one thing there could be a person who has been in a clan(s) than u have and knows what people would like but you don't really pay attention to them because they are new and as a result they leave the clan....then start bad mouthing the clan to other people then the clan gets a bad rep then it goes bust then people get angry and some people get sad ohmy.gif

(yes i know a ramble on a lot itz what i do biggrin.gif)
Necroswordia
Posted: Sep 24 2008, 03:01 PM

Former High Council member
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 154

okay, yesh, i think that the guy (forgot who it was) who posted that took it to hard. man, its just cuz coolmage worked so hard to make it, then ppl who just joined rant about it. (and to the person who posrted it: you DID write it like a rant.)

--------------------
Previously known as: Necroswordia and DookPlunkIdiot, RS Username: Necroswordia
user posted image
Please warn me if my new signature is too big
PM
death
Posted: Sep 24 2008, 03:06 PM

Unregistered

i didn't see it as a rant (most likly because i dont read i scim because im always in a hurry)

isint there a way where u can like put a choice of skins and stuff.....well i suggest we just do that as for the other "rants" i'll see if i can help u find a way out of em smile.gif
Upperninety8
Posted: Sep 24 2008, 03:27 PM

Unregistered

I said it didnt match the banner (True) and i didnt like the look (also true) ie. red text with a red glow, green text with an orange glow.

Maybe he needs to "Learn to take criticism."

@ death no i think you need ipb boards for that.
death
Posted: Sep 24 2008, 03:31 PM

Unregistered

well that kinda sucks ipb's are just terrible thatnx for teh info though ^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Council of Members | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive