Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) New TopicNew Poll

Orichocos and Coolmage
Necroswordia
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 08:07 AM

Former High Council member
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 154

laugh.gif Ok guys. This morning at 8:30-9:04 EST, the whole forums crashed. ALL of it. Everybody got banned. Know who did it? NOT ORI!!!! COOLMAGE DID!!!!!!!!! Me, ori, hubabuba14, and magik all think he did it because coolmage is a spy! angry.gif Orichocos saved all the forums, so i rlly think ori should get unbanned. I made huba ACP for a little and ori went on it and made everyone unbanned again! laugh.gif

So Coolmage, plz explain.

Oh wait! New info. It might not have been coolmage. The spy hacked golden's account! angry.gif Somebody hacked it. I think you guys should really unban orichocos!

--------------------
Previously known as: Necroswordia and DookPlunkIdiot, RS Username: Necroswordia
user posted image
Please warn me if my new signature is too big
PM
hubabuba14
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 08:11 AM

Unregistered

It's true orichocos went on my acount to unban every1 so he saved us.
orichocos
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 08:19 AM

Unregistered

Yeah I did save the forums, and I think it was either coolmage, or golden but someone deleted the records. I was also able to give ACP to Necro through my PSP, so its also thanks to him you guys got saved.
Golden arm42
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 08:28 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (orichocos @ Aug 29 2008, 01:19 PM)
Yeah I did save the forums, and I think it was either coolmage, or golden but someone deleted the records. I was also able to give ACP to Necro through my PSP, so its also thanks to him you guys got saved.

Ok, I have absolutely no idea what happened. I just got home, and I come home to this. I do know that Coolmage wasn't responsible, because I searched the Admin logs.

Someone, with an IP identical to Ori's, hacked Lamb Bug. Ori, explain this? Ori, why did you change the ban settings if you're just trying to be helpful?

Temporarily, ACP access has been restricted to the two leaders. Once this settles done/is solved, council will have their ACP back immediately.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
orichocos
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 08:45 AM

Unregistered

Well Records could have been deleted or reseted, duh. And I was in Lamb Bugs account to finish the process, of ending this nonsense.
3monightmar3
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 08:50 AM

official god of the AL
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

yesh what necro said is true all of it, however i am a little curious about one thing: when we were talking in clan chat and i found that necro was banned i said i would go on and tell lamb what was going on, but b4 i could do anything i found i was IP banned! Yes maybe whoever did this had a good reason to ban me but if not how did they know i was about to log in??? also, having discovered that, hubabuba (a very new member of the clan) tried to do the same but alas he was blocked also, and then magik!!! I really dont know anything for certain except that magik fixed the problem, however i think sum1 musta known what was going on in the clan chat in order 2 blobk these ppl so yeh...thats it. I will also post the screenies of our conversations that i managed 2 get when i can work out how 2 get em up... thats all biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Magikman262
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 08:52 AM

Unregistered

i didint fix it lol tongue.gif

ori did
orichocos
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 08:52 AM

Unregistered

Everyone was banned from site, they used a lot of ip bans to block everyone. The only reason this site is still here was because I managed to get Necros ACP back with my PSP.
Lamb Bug
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 09:07 AM

Founder
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Nobody should be hacking me under any circumstances. If you did manage to do a good thing, then good job, but you could have at least tried to get in contact with me before just hacking me!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 09:10 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Ok, few questions to try to clear this up. Monightmar's comments were very interesting. I have a few questions for him.

1. Who was on at the time in the cc you described? Was Coolmage?

2. No one hacked my account. What makes you think someone did?

3. Ori, why did you change the ban settings? You know perfectly well that Lamb said you weren't supposed to be on here.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 09:22 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

O ya...btw...I uncovered another of Brand's spies today...name of Sierramonti. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

PM
Necroswordia
  Posted: Aug 29 2008, 09:25 AM

Group Icon

Golden, The people in the clan chat were these peeps:

Me
3monightmar3
hubabuba14
Orichocos
Magik Man262

Now I will retell the story exactly as it happened....

I was Runecrafting while chatting to huba chicken and ori. I decide to go on forums to see new posts. Then I get the following messGE:
You do not have permission to use this board. I don't know what it is so I retry. I realized that i was ip banned. I told chicken to go on and inform you and lamb, but hes ip banned too. Chicken and I tell huba to go. Guess what? he's ip banned too!

Now, magik wasnt in cc at the time, and he logged. At first I though it was ori who was banning everyone in cc, so i secretely told magik to go (I told him in privat chat) HE WAS IP BANNED TOO!!!! That proves ori's inoccence. Then red went on and tried, but he was ip banned.

Ori went on his psp and gave me my ACP back. I went on forums, and managed to get around my IP ban and enter the ACP. I made huba's account ACP temporarily so that ori could use it to save our forums. Huba gave his pass to ori, and ori removed all our bans. I checked before and the ban logs had nothing. that meant someone had removed them. THEY WERE REMOVED BEFORE ORI WENT IN IT!!!!! Another reason he didn't do it.

It also said that Golden was using ACP, but, like he said, he went on AFTER it had all happened.

Wow took like 10 minutes to type. Hope it helps laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 09:28 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (Necroswordia @ Aug 29 2008, 02:25 PM)

Me
3monightmar3
hubabuba14
Orichocos
Magik Man262

I was Runecrafting while chatting to huba chicken and ori. I decide to go on forums to see new posts. Then I get the following messGE:
You do not have permission to use this board. I don't know what it is so I retry. I realized that i was ip banned. I told chicken to go on and inform you and lamb, but hes ip banned too. Chicken and I tell huba to go. Guess what? he's ip banned too!

Now, magik wasnt in cc at the time, and he logged. At first I though it was ori who was banning everyone in cc, so i secretely told magik to go (I told him in privat chat) HE WAS IP BANNED TOO!!!! That proves ori's inoccence. Then red went on and tried, but he was ip banned.

Ori went on his psp and gave me my ACP back. I went on forums, and managed to get around my IP ban and enter the ACP. I made huba's account ACP temporarily so that ori could use it to save our forums. Huba gave his pass to ori, and ori removed all our bans. I checked before and the ban logs had nothing. that meant someone had removed them. THEY WERE REMOVED BEFORE ORI WENT IN IT!!!!! Another reason he didn't do it.

It also said that Golden was using ACP, but, like he said, he went on AFTER it had all happened.

Wow took like 10 minutes to type. Hope it helps laugh.gif

Hmmm...ok, thanks Necro. I hope that clears it up a bit. However, what about it proves Ori's innocence? How can you conclude that Ori didn't do it? How can you rule anyone out? sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

PM
Golden arm42
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 09:31 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (Golden arm42 @ Aug 29 2008, 02:28 PM)
QUOTE (Necroswordia @ Aug 29 2008, 02:25 PM)

Me
3monightmar3
hubabuba14
Orichocos
Magik Man262

I was Runecrafting while chatting to huba chicken and ori.  I decide to go on forums to see new posts.  Then I get the following messGE:
You do not have permission to use this board.  I don't know what it is so I retry.  I realized that i was ip banned.  I told chicken to go on and inform you and lamb, but hes ip banned too.  Chicken and I tell huba to go.  Guess what? he's ip banned too!

Now, magik wasnt in cc at the time, and he logged.  At first I though it was ori who was banning everyone in cc, so i secretely told magik to go (I told him in privat chat) HE WAS IP BANNED TOO!!!! That proves ori's inoccence.  Then red went on and tried, but he was ip banned.

Ori went on his psp and gave me my ACP back.  I went on forums, and managed to get around my IP ban and enter the ACP.  I made huba's account ACP temporarily so that ori could use it to save our forums.  Huba gave his pass to ori, and ori removed all our bans.  I checked before and the ban logs had nothing.  that meant someone had removed them.  THEY WERE REMOVED BEFORE ORI WENT IN IT!!!!!  Another reason he didn't do it.

Wow took like 10 minutes to type.  Hope it helps laugh.gif

Hmmm...ok, thanks Necro. I hope that clears it up a bit. However, what about it proves Ori's innocence? How can you conclude that Ori didn't do it? How can you rule anyone out? sad.gif

There's no evidence whatsoever that Coolmage was reponsible. Someone hacked Lamb, and used Lamb's ACP to IP ban everyone (it's really quite straightforward.) Coolmage hasn't even been on today!!! He didn't do it. It had to be someone who was on today.

There's no evidence whatsoever that Coolmage was reponsible. Someone hacked Lamb, and used Lamb's ACP to IP ban everyone (it's really quite straightforward.) Coolmage hasn't even been on today!!! He didn't do it. It had to be someone who was on today.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

PM
Necroswordia
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 09:33 AM

Group Icon

I can conclude ori didnt do it for this reason: He didn't know who was on other then the peps in cc, nd even the ppl out of the cc got banned.

I KNOW it wasn't you or lamb becuz of your earlier post, but I KNOW you got hacked becuz.....

It said you were on BEFORE this happened. (I mean, like, 1 minute before it happened.) It also said lamb was on, not sure though...

And it couldn't have had been me (why would I ban myself???) blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Council of Members | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive