|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Ancient Legion > News > Forum Features Review|
|Posted by: King Arthur Sep 6 2009, 01:16 PM|
| > Hi there! I'm posting this as the Tech Admin now.
> I'd like to review a few features our forum has, and I'd like input from our members on them. Please fill in the following form and submit it.
> You are free to comment any extra feature you'd like to have on the forums, or any other you'd like to evaluate.
> Feel free to comment on our forums features as well.
|Posted by: Animal Sep 7 2009, 02:21 AM|
| Yes, yes, yes, yes.
I enjoy them althoguh the DEFCON system doesn't affect me much as I can never make wars and although I don't use the arcade much, but they make our forums easier to use and more enjoyable.
It loads incredibly quickly for me anyway.
|Posted by: Dylan Sep 7 2009, 02:30 AM|
1. Fun when your bored and good competition.
2. Stupid, you cant do anything with them..
3. Whats wrong with a simple war alert on/off system? easier..
4. Its just a tag.. takes like no effect on anything whether we have it or not.
|Posted by: Tom Sep 7 2009, 07:04 AM|
| 1. YES
2. Well, i enjoy the idea tbh, but it takes too much work to get them updated and hardly anyone "cares" about them, still if we got a nice use for it besides show, i would say yes.
3. Not really tbh, as i actually find it hard to understand it and use. Better just an on/off alert would be enuf imo.
4. Yes, its helpfull in new quest rewards and other things take might "spoil" the fun of doing something.
|Posted by: King Arthur Sep 7 2009, 02:49 PM|
| > Evaluations (although I'm not voting) (please read only after you voted:
1. As for the arcade, no one asks for arcade tournaments, no one uses the arcade forum and it hasn't been given a new game in quite some time now
2. As for the CAP system: If this were IPB, instead of IF, we could use those CAPS as money for battles, special forum markings and items. IF doesn't let us do much though... As for now, the CAP system is really just a pain to update and is worth absolutely nothing.
3. As for the DEFCON system: It allows members to quickly notice the war we'll have next: Allied, non-allied, official, non-official, and if leaders want an event for EVERY member to go to, they can use DEFCON 1 (as well looking cool )
4. As for the spoiler tag.... I'm using it right now, am I not?
|Posted by: Dylan Sep 8 2009, 02:31 AM|
and that kids, is why you dont use IF.
|Posted by: Lamb Bug Sep 8 2009, 07:11 AM|
| I like the Arcade, I say keep that.
I think that CAPs are rather pointless.
The DefCon system is cool and useful, and I am about to do something diabolical with my siggy using the Spoiler tag
|Posted by: Gameguy535 Sep 8 2009, 07:56 PM|
im with lamb on everything he said
|Posted by: Sick Mate 9 Sep 8 2009, 09:36 PM|
| arcade - =FTW!
CAPS - what is the point? is it just for bragging rights? or what.
DefCon - Doesnt really affect me, but its a sweet idea.
Spoiler Tag - is a very usefull thing. i love it <3
|Posted by: King Arthur Sep 11 2009, 06:26 PM|
|> Ok... It seems we'll be removing the CAP system.|
|Posted by: Dylan Sep 11 2009, 07:15 PM|
|k i never liked it.|
|Posted by: Banana_Pure9 Sep 13 2009, 07:28 AM|
| Nor did I.
I mean, it was a GREAT idea in theory, but it seemed like it just wasn't going anywhere.