The POC race (proof of concept) race kinda worked out.
So, if we do get those things right/fixed, we can schedule a real race, including my trophies tags and maybe a reward?
- Not too many people could come because it was kinda short-noticed.
- We needed to say the Quest Requirements. Some people could not mine essence, and some could not use Doric's Anvil
- Diversified tasks. Most people just said "More!?" after some tasks.
- Some rules should've been set, like: No teleing, no home tele, you CAN use items from your bank, etc.
Anything else anyone would like to add?
Hey Arthur, I'm sure you will be able to share this with the other EC's
These are my thoughts/opinions/suggestions on the event today:
1) (I'm sure this is already taken care of) List of quest and level requirements to participate in the event needs to be posted along with the event. That way it gives time for the people who would like to participate, reach the requirements before the competition
2) More advertising of the event inside of the clan. Whether it be talking about it often in the CC, telling people to sign up, to getting Lamb, Golden or the future Tech admin to add a section on the site emphasizing upcoming calendar events.
3) There seemed to be a backlog of people at a few checkpoints (Idk if it was only me, but there was about 3 people at mine at the same time). The first person I told of these 3 of where the next location is clearly had a benefit over the other competitors. If there was a way of spreading out the competitors a little more, like time each competitor that may help the event run more smoothly
If any more points come to mind, i will send them to you. Thanks for reading what i had to say!