View Full Version: mine and Cyber's clan

Ancient Legion > General Chat > mine and Cyber's clan


Title: mine and Cyber's clan


Lord - August 1, 2009 03:43 AM (GMT)
so cyber and i are making a clan. i hope it can be as good as al. ily :wub:
gl in al, i hope we can compete with yall sometime =)

65dragon3 - August 1, 2009 04:24 AM (GMT)
isnt that a little bit too sad?

King Arthur - August 1, 2009 04:54 AM (GMT)
> Actually, no...
> If he found out that this isn't the clan he wanted to be a part of, and thought that we could run a clan just the way he think one should be, he's free to do so.
> Also, he's not recruiting AL members, which is another good point.

Lit - August 1, 2009 05:23 AM (GMT)
Good luck with your new clan. ;)

Also, what are your forums? I'd like to check them out if I am allowed to.

Icewolf68 - August 1, 2009 05:42 AM (GMT)
Gl Lb and wolf bro!


ice

Tomas_Speed - August 1, 2009 08:05 AM (GMT)
Ok then as long as your not recruting here ^_^

Good luck on your new clan guys :)

P.S. 400th Post ftw :party:

Jss - August 1, 2009 10:31 AM (GMT)
good luck lb and Cyber and wut are ur forums? i'd like to check them out as well ^_^

Kevinsaurus - August 1, 2009 12:52 PM (GMT)
good luck to you two on your new clan ;)

Lord - August 1, 2009 01:36 PM (GMT)
lol ok everybody wants to know the site.
z6.invisionfree.com/the_dark_wolves



have fun =-)

Tomas_Speed - August 1, 2009 02:06 PM (GMT)
I know we cant join, but can we apply as clan friends?

King Arthur - August 1, 2009 08:41 PM (GMT)
> I guess so, Tom :) I know I'm his forums' Tech Admin (as well Mud's too :sunglasses:)

Lord - August 1, 2009 10:30 PM (GMT)
ugh lol, red is, u are too. but red is more of it than u sry lol. u helped a lot and i thank u for it. u know what i mean

Starwolf Ftw - August 1, 2009 11:37 PM (GMT)
OMG!! CLAN NAME HAS "WOLVES" IN IT!!! I'MA INSTANT CLAN FRIEND PL0X!!!! ^.>^

~BTW, love the wolf mask pip for leader... ^.>^

You should try to find some wolf smilies for your forums, that'd be awesome!

Lord - August 1, 2009 11:46 PM (GMT)
y not join it star? lol cmon u know u want to. get 2 of the 3 wolfs back =).

Starwolf Ftw - August 1, 2009 11:48 PM (GMT)
If I could just participate in events and such, that'd be fine, but unfortunetly you are having a runehead. Since you are an official clan that does participate in warring, I can not join. LTH rules.

Lord - August 2, 2009 12:27 AM (GMT)
quit lth then? lol

Dylan - August 2, 2009 02:07 AM (GMT)
ok then, no one from AL can join, but everyone from LTH come here pl0x!!!

lol

whta type of clan is it? skilling, warring..?

King Arthur - August 2, 2009 03:21 AM (GMT)
> I think it's just a community for Runescape players.
> About the TA thing, Red will be more TA than me cuz.... I kinda.... Like...... I'm AL's Tech Admin :P

Tomas_Speed - August 2, 2009 11:51 AM (GMT)
If you drop by their forums it says they are neitheir a skilling nor a warring clan... I guess they are both.




Animal - August 3, 2009 11:04 AM (GMT)
Clan friend pl0x. :yes:

Wolfclaw104 - August 3, 2009 11:52 PM (GMT)
can someone give me link pl0x, I need to become friend!

King Arthur - August 4, 2009 02:01 AM (GMT)
> You should PM lord for it, plz.

sonic733733 - August 4, 2009 04:45 AM (GMT)
Cool good luck guys!
Ill be a clan friend. :yes:

Tomas_Speed - August 4, 2009 08:13 AM (GMT)
I just noticed Lord edited the post errasing the part where it says noone can join from AL <_<

Or was it any of you mods? :unsure:

King Arthur - August 4, 2009 11:30 PM (GMT)
> It was Lord. Still
NO ONE FROM AL CAN JOIN TDW

> There you go.

Golden - August 4, 2009 11:36 PM (GMT)
I know right? Easy to say but apparently harder to act on. :( Hypocrisy, and then trying to cover it up, = :no:

Starwolf Ftw - August 5, 2009 06:10 PM (GMT)
Just because it was erased, it does not mean he's enforcing the opposite of what was stated. Don't treat this like another MI. If you knowingly decide to raise tensions, I will ask to be removed from your forums. Nothing too severe has come up, and I'd hate to leave, but either cut connections or make ammends. I hate seeing people act like this..

Tomas_Speed - August 5, 2009 06:45 PM (GMT)
QUOTE (Starwolf Ftw @ Aug 5 2009, 01:10 PM)
Just because it was erased, it does not mean he's enforcing the opposite of what was stated. Don't treat this like another MI. If you knowingly decide to raise tensions, I will ask to be removed from your forums. Nothing too severe has come up, and I'd hate to leave, but either cut connections or make ammends. I hate seeing people act like this..

I agree with your point but he has already taken some of our members, and he and thief sometimes come recrutting on our cc. It might not be the best reaction, but hes also not keeping his promise of not taking anyone from AL :wacko:

I dunno if im making my point clear, as i dont really have any personal problems with eitheir Lb or Cyber. <..>

King Arthur - August 5, 2009 06:47 PM (GMT)
> No sweat star :). We only want to still have Lord's confirmation that no one from AL should join TDW, as himself said that.
> As for what Golden said, some ppl are just kinda edgy after what happened with MI. Just let it cool down ^_^. And also because after Lord said no one from AL could join TDW, Thief left AL for TDW :rolleyes:, but I agree he had a good reason ;)

Golden - August 6, 2009 12:18 AM (GMT)
QUOTE (Starwolf Ftw @ Aug 5 2009, 06:10 PM)
Just because it was erased, it does not mean he's enforcing the opposite of what was stated.


Wow...it doesn't take a great brain to understand the following sequence of events.

1. Lord and Cyber form their own clan and leave without flaming. I and others wish them good luck on the clan.

2. Lord makes this topic, announcing his clan's forums, and clearly states that no one from AL would be allowed to join.

3. The Thief207 leaves AL to join Lordblack's clan and soon becomes event coordinator.

4. Lordblack edits out his previous statement so that he wouldn't look like a complete hypocrite for accepting Thief. However, because Arthur pointed this out, he does, in fact, look like more of a hypocrite, not only for his actions but for his attempts at supressing them.

5. Yes, it sure as heck does mean that because it's erased, he is doing the opposite of what he said. :no:

Starwolf Ftw - August 6, 2009 01:29 AM (GMT)
Well, if you see that he has done some forbiddin act of recruiting from AL, that's your problem. Theif I belive he left AL for his own reasons, not because Lord recruited him. If Theif wanted to join DW over AL, that's not Lord's problem. What was he going to do? Theif leaves AL and then wants to be apart of another clan, would you deny someone who did this?

If anything, I think Lord saw that people have their own freedom of choice. But no where on these forums is it shown that he is recruiting from AL. On game or through some other means, that may be another story, but nothing is stated here that he is recruiting AL members.

CyberianWolf - August 6, 2009 01:34 AM (GMT)
Hey everyone, :yes:

I'll be blunt - Idk wtf Lord posted above, but anyone from AL is welcome to join DW as a friend. :yes: I love you guys.
Like I wrote to Golden in an email (btw Golden, thanks for joining as a friend), there are one or two people that we had different views than they did, that's why we split. I think Lord might have been upset at one of those people when he posted whatever he posted. Then he must have cooled off and then deleted it, but that's not a good excuse.
I will be speaking with him and to Thief about going into AL's cc and recruiting, weather they are doing it or not. I made it clear to them that they are not to do that. That's why I haven't stopped in cc or on the forums.....I didn't want you to think that I was recruiting. I still have not asked asked anyone to switch.

Truly my apologies if this is causing issues, shoot me a pm if you have any furthur issue or problems. :yes:
CWolf :sunglasses:

And P.S.: Please remember that the whole MI thing deeply offened me as I was part of the clan at that time. DW will not be that type of clan!

Lit - August 6, 2009 02:03 AM (GMT)
Star, you need to know the whole story.

We were going to have a war practice, so Kevin and I were asking us for the place, the time, the equipment and almost everything they could ask for. I was already annoyed, when "Weremo" (Thief, though I found out it was Thief like an hour after) said: "I don't want to war". My response was exactly: "I you don't like warring then leave, my friend." Thief pmed me shortly after that and apologized for not wanting to come to the practice (he came anyways), so I apologized for my rudeness too.

The second chapter of this story is about how Thief told Lord about what happened (how he hated me, actually). Lord was "oh so pissed" and started trolling me on our CC. It was trolling man, don't say it otherwise. Each 5 minutes you said "omg Lit I'm so freaking pissed at you". After your failed tries to make me flame you so you had evidence to go cry with Lamb, I decided to solve this trough PMs. I began explaining you what happened, while you were interrupting me each phrase I said. You obviously didn't care at all what I said, you went to cry with Lamb anyways. I don't know if you were trying to get me de-ranked or anything, but next time try having a bigger excuse.

The third chapter begins with the creation of TDW and Thief joining. On his application topic, you can read:

"hope yall wont be like lit and get onto ya for not wantin to go to a war practice"

To Thief/Lord: If you're going to be talking BS of me, please say it on the first place so I don't even bother to apologize. But obviously, backstabbing is always more fun. TBH? I don't care about your clan. My apologies to you, Cyber.

Now that you know the full story you can judge me/Thief/Lord correctly and don't go talking stuff without knowing anything. Now you know why there's so much hate on this (along with Lord leaving on bad terms). Whatever. Peace and good night.

Golden - August 6, 2009 02:33 AM (GMT)
QUOTE (Starwolf Ftw @ Aug 6 2009, 01:29 AM)
would you deny someone who did this?


What I do know is that it's easy to make promises, and it's apparently harder to have the balls to follow through on them. :sleep:

King Arthur - August 6, 2009 03:18 AM (GMT)
> I don't believe I am actually delaying my bedtime for this <_<, but it must be said...

> This has happeed before. I saw both sides and I saw what happened on both sides, at that time. So I pretty know where this will head into soon.
> Lord left AL because he thought we were too much warring focused, and because he didn't like Lit. Period. That's solved.
> Cyber left AL because she's Lord's friend. So no more Cyber on AL. Period.
> Thief left AL because he also didn't like Lit pointing we should war more and more. So no more Thief on AL. Period.

> As of now, no one from TDW tried to recruit any AL member on the CC neither forum, and no AL member has flamed or did anything against TDW. Sooo... let's keep it that way.

> I believe I can close this topic saying:
> Good luck, Lord, Thief and Cyber on your clan. Maybe we could become allies when you get a community going?




Hosted for free by zIFBoards