Title: [ACCEPTED] full mem app
Description: sick mate 9
Sick Mate 9 - July 25, 2009 11:18 AM (GMT)
1. Runescape name/forum name:
Sick Mate 9
2. Have you attended at least two events? Please list them.
Yes i have
3. How many posts have you made?
more than 20
4. Do you have at least one set of full rune that you'll have available at all times? Do you have a gold explorers' ring?
5. What is your combat level (freeplay)?
6. Please define the terms hug, pile, and fall in:
Hug- stay behind an object so you cannot get attacked by melee attacks.
Pile- all attack the player who as been designated.
Fall In- fall in on the player who said "fall in, fi, fallz or anything to do with that"
7. Do you have any comments/suggestions about Ancient Legion or its staff, members, or activity?
no not really, not at the moment
8. What will you do to help make Ancient Legion a better place to clan?
9.Do you promise to be active and loyal to Ancient Legion?.
yes i do, i wish i never left.
65dragon3 - July 25, 2009 11:22 AM (GMT)
you'll make it for sure :yes:
Tomas_Speed - July 25, 2009 11:22 AM (GMT)
|Hug- stay behind an object so you cannot get attacked by melee attacks.|
This is not exacly hugging but i guess its close enough. ^_^
You probably are going to be promoted, cant see any reason not to... except you left the clan a couple of times, but i think you have worked things out with the leaders so...
Congratz on becoming a full member mate! :D
Sick Mate 9 - July 25, 2009 11:56 AM (GMT)
yeah i know it isnt exact. its kinda hard to put into words. but i do know how to hug.
animal magik - July 25, 2009 12:37 PM (GMT)
Dylan - July 26, 2009 03:25 AM (GMT)
'how many posts have you made'
'ehhhh over 20......'
Sick Mate 9 - July 27, 2009 09:30 AM (GMT)
has anyone that can make me member even looked over this?
Tomas_Speed - July 27, 2009 11:22 AM (GMT)
You should be promoted... as soon as the leaders see the topic ^_^
Lit - July 27, 2009 11:13 PM (GMT)
Everything seems in order, welcome back to Full Membership. :)
Sick Mate 9 - July 28, 2009 10:36 AM (GMT)