Title: Should I kill myself now? :P
Description: C'mon! I gotta be jinxed!
King Arthur - June 8, 2009 07:39 PM (GMT)
> I bloody hate June. Yes I do.
> This year's June is being even worse than the others:
1. It's too cold to wear a shirt, but too hot to wear a jacket.
2. I've got more than two weeks of accumulated homework.
3. The girl I had a crush on just told me "No. Never gonna happen"
4. One of my almost close friends just found her love, and now I can't talk to her as she is always on the arms of her boyfriend, another friend of mine.
5. Some (read "most of") my friends got their "pairs" for 12 June (Brazil's Valentine Day)
6. My Harddrive will require more than R$1.500,00 (US$760.00) to be fixed and I don't even know whether it can be fixed.
7. I was just told I'm not getting my R$150,00 allowance anymore, for 6 months, untill my mom finishes paying the water cooling/filtering system.
8. Our vacc-cleaner broke and now I need to clean my room every week. With a broom.
9. Most of my childhood friends (which are my best friends also) are all in college. I'm not.
10. I can't talk about love or this depressive-est month ever with my (supposedly) best friends or my school (supposedly) friends cuz they would call me a f*g and rub it on my face that "they have, I don't", respectively.
> C'mon... Someone must have put a curse on me or something...!!!
PS.: I just had to put that out :shy:
Lit - June 8, 2009 09:18 PM (GMT)
You can wear a sweatshirt (a T-Shirt with long arms, don't know if it's called like that) or leave your jacket open. :P
Valentine's Day or Valentine's Month (as some people here call February wich would be June in your case) doesn't mean anything. You can go and have fun with a girl whenever you want without the need of capitalist ways to sell more flowers and Valentine cards.
There are more fishes in the sea, and I can tell you by self-experience your girl can and most probably will come back to you in a month or so. ;)
About the economical problems... well, I'm sure you can find a part-time job? College isn't a problem either, you can go for it anytime you want with or without your friends. I haven't got the age to go to college yet so i don't have much experience in this subject though.
In my opinion you're too stressed and you think everything's is wrong and oftenly miss the good things that are probably happenning around you. Just try to stay calmed, unworried, and your chance will come sooner or later. (that really sounded like an Astronomical Prediction, maybe you should check your Horoscope :o )
emad - June 9, 2009 02:29 AM (GMT)
How about you get over it.
damon - June 9, 2009 07:35 AM (GMT)
animal magik - June 9, 2009 08:12 AM (GMT)
-kills for you-
AH well Arth, that's life.
You need a can of Harden Up! :P
xdjz - June 9, 2009 09:34 AM (GMT)
Dont worry i am sure thing will get better over time... :P
King Arthur - June 10, 2009 12:34 AM (GMT)
> Nah. It was just that day...
> Most of the things were solved:
1. Get under a blanket... and stop whining.
2. I just did it all on 5 1/2 hours no-life-like studying spree.
3. She's an idiot... Really.
4. Well.... time to get the candle and chandelier (if you get me ;))
5. Enjoy the valentine's weekend to no-life a few levels :P
6. Pay in monthly payments.
7. It means Ima get about R$1.000,00 when the 6 months end.
8. I can now find most of the things that I thought I lost
9. Most of my childhood friends (which are my best friends also) have to write papers about law or prove a three line mathematical hypotesis. I have not.
10. I can talk to my AL friends \o/!!!
> Oh, and emad. $&@# you. :no: One day you are gonna piss the wrong person in a bad mood and you're not gonna like the result.
Lit - June 10, 2009 01:37 AM (GMT)
Glad things got solved. Enjoy the rest of the month. :D