View Full Version: Taking a break for the exams

Ancient Legion > Vacation > Taking a break for the exams


Title: Taking a break for the exams


K Arthur90 - January 4, 2009 11:12 PM (GMT)
Hi! Unfortunately, I won't be participating too much on this contest, not even runescape at all. :(
I'm having exams until Jan 14th, so I can hopefully get into USP or UNICAMP (the most prestigious universities in São Paulo)
Wish me luck.

PS.: The exams started today, actually, with portuguese exam. I think I did good, but I still got three more tests for usp and 5 more for unicamp, so... Time to put rs aside and study like hell. B)

Golden arm42 - January 4, 2009 11:17 PM (GMT)
Good luck with your exams!

Icewolf68 - January 4, 2009 11:27 PM (GMT)
Yeah, good luck. You can do it!


ice

slytherman - January 5, 2009 01:41 AM (GMT)
good luck with ur exams, hope u pass them all (:

Kerkennah - January 5, 2009 03:42 AM (GMT)
Good luck with your exams, see you when you come back.

K Arthur90 - January 8, 2009 11:35 PM (GMT)
THank you guys for your support. I've finished the first half of the exams, and I got this weekend to "relax", then... Back to exams. I managed to get on-line just for a few minutes to see whether you managed to work thing out without my advice king :P
I updated the four word story post, btw, with the new posts.
Well.... wish me luck for my next exams.

PS.: For those that want to know:
Portuguese: I think I got about 75% of the exam right. The other 25%... better not to comment about...
Chemistry: I could have done that exam with one eye closed and one hand attached to my back.
Phyisics: I got most of the questions right. Although I didn't manage to figure out the maximum tension of a rope that an acrobat......... Whatever.....
Math: I suck at math. I sucked for ten years, and it wouldn't be today that would change. I really f*ck*d up in that exam. I just hope the other exams raise my score enough to compensate math :'(

craiglock1 - January 10, 2009 11:26 AM (GMT)
Lol. Good Luck with the rest of your exams, k. You finish them on my birthday, so get a good result or feel teh wrath on Craiglock1! mwhahahahahaha! Jk, GL =]

K Arthur90 - January 14, 2009 08:53 PM (GMT)
"Job Done" as a fat, black-haired, blue-dressed friend of mine you say. ;)

What did I miss?

PS.: You can close this thread already.

starwolf_ftw - January 14, 2009 11:45 PM (GMT)
Well, I hope you did well in your exams, btw TOPIC CLOSED!




Hosted for free by zIFBoards