| ~ I will try to include all my clans, =s sorry if I leave some out by mistake. |
Okay I started clanning over 2 years ago, having been retired for a chunk of that time.
Biohazard - Rank(s): Member, Council High Council - Length: 3 months
- Joined as member, was promoted, and then again. Clan closed, few of us joined Double Helix.
Double Helix - Rank(s): Member, Officer, Council - Length: 6 months
- Biohaxard Basically died into this clan, I was quickly promoted to Officer because of my activity, and such. Clan changed name to Fusion to recycle bad inactive leader, and a new start
Fusion - Ranks(s) - Council, High Council, Co leader - Length: 8 months
- Favorite time in clanning ever to this point. Clan later died, basically doing a 3-way merge into clan called Exile.
Exile - Rank: Council - Length: 2 Month
- Flamming and abusive co-leader. I wanted none of it, So I left, but still had great respect for some people in the clan.
Chaos Warriors Clan - Rank: Member - Length: 1-2 Months
- Very fun, had a great time. Met some awesome people. Was not the clan for me though.
Exclusion - Rank: Leader - Length: Month.
- JR. clan of Exile, when Exile died, members wanted to do something else as there no longer was an Exile. Personally, I wanted to lead a real clan, which I later would do, but wasn’t active enough at the time. So members, officials, and I all agreed on closing it
I am drawing a blank spot here. ☹
Solar Angels - Rank: Member - Length: 2-3 weeks?
- Really did not enjoy it, met some cool people, but it was not the right fit for me. Leader basically bought people to join, and I did not like that.
Runescape Rush Not a Clan!
- RSR was a fansite. Met the person who was doing it from people I knew from Exile and such. Took a break from clans, we did make a clan affiliated it for a short time, but clan broke away from RSR. Was admin in it, was fun for a few months, but never got big
Legends & Legacies - Rank: Member - Length: 4-5 months?
- Was a skill clan, only used it to help motivate me to play rs more, and friend was the leader, never got into it though..Left when I retired a while ago.
Ryders of Runescape - Rank: Warlord, Leader - Length: 5 months
- Started as warlord, moved to leader after a week. We did very very well, but ryanw4390 and I were having real life things, and retired, passed the clan on. Later became Vindication
Vindication - Rank: Council, Member - length: 1-2 month’s total.
- Came back just for thenClan, when asked to Help out as Council. Kind of couldn’t deal with it though, so retired again, and then was asked to come back as a member, just for wars. So I Did it. Warlord and I didn’t like how things were going so we tried something, didn’t work, clan was pretty bad, but meh we both left, they found out half of what we were trying, which was to save the clan, they thought we were trying to kill it, fixed that up with leaders, but members still seem to think we wanted to kill it…Lol was very funny at the time. Oh well.
The Sabre Clan - Rank: Member - Length: Month
- Expected great things, was very dissapointed, no events, no activity, nothing.
Wipeout - Rank: member - length: month
Ronin - Rank: member, Inactive, Member, High Council, member. - length: 6 months
- Alright, first I was becoming less and less active because of issues with me in real life, things very busy. With the gmt timezone, it was near impossible to make events. Then noticing how wild and a few people were complete idiots and pricks, I started not wanting anything to do with it. Left, wasn’t helping the clan. Came back later, but activity wasn't very good since gmt based.
Eclipse – Rank: member – Length: 2 months
- I thought I would be able to attend events better then I did with Ronin, I couldn't and went inactive :( Felt it was best to leave
Ruthless Kingdom - Rank: Member, Round Table (council), Leader (sort of) - Length: 2 months
- Was bored without clanning, seemed very friendly..had a good time while it lasted, one idiot leader..everything else was awesome. Quickly was promoted to Rt for my activity and maturity, later was asked to be leader..but declined it since I knew my activty would suffer for about a month very soon. So stepped down, didn't really want to come back though when activity was looking better
VVV - Rank Trial Member - Length: 2-3 weeks
- Died :(