TCE Champions League
[/size]Hosted by The Tip.It Clan Events TeamExplainationNote: This covers the group stages. For the knockout stages, read the Rules: Knockout Stages section
2 wars are fought - one full-out, knockout war, and one run-in. The maximum length for Run-ins is 2 hours OR 200 kills. Each war is worth 2 points. If you win both of the wars, you gain an extra bonus point, giving a maximum possible total of 5 points. If you lose a war, you don't lose points unless you lose both, in which case you lose a point.
You are organised into 4 groups, Alpha-Delta. You will war every clan in your group once. To qualify for the Primary knock-out stages, you must either come first or second of your group at the end of the group stages. Those in third and fourth will make the Secondary bracket, and will have the same format as the Primary knock-out stages. Once you are here, the bracket will look similar to this:
When you sign up, you will be placed in one of three "seeds". It is unlikely that you will fight a clan that is in the same seed as your clan in the group stage. The seeds range from 1-3, best-worst clans. The ranks will be given by strength of memberlist, warring ability, and any other Tipit events you have taken part in. This is to make sure that the results of the tournament are accurate.Group stage league tables
Signups close on [DATE]. Groups will be posted 3 days later to allow for fair seeding of each clan.
[hide=Rules: Group Stages]
- All wars are to be in Clan Wars, however any arena EXCEPT FOR THE FOREST is allowed. The forest is disallowed because it is single combat. Failure to follow this rule will mean a rematch in the correct arena, and if this broken for a second time, both clans will be eliminated from the tournament.
- Every clan should have an updated memberlist on RuneHead. Memberlists must not be changed 3 days prior to the war. Failure to do so will result in an automatic 5 points for the opposition. In the event of both clans breaking this rule, both clans will be deducted 3 points*. This will be tracked by keeping text copies of the memberlist and comparing at the deadline.
- All other rules, e.g., pooling, blasts/range allowed, boundaries, recruiting options, explorer ring, FAs, retirees, allies etc will be decided between the two clans. If you can not come to a agreement, post on this thread and the TCE team will give you a set of rules and a time for the fight. Once the rules have been decided, they must be posted either in this thread or the Wars sub-forum. There should be at least 3 days preparation, and therefore rules must be posted within those 3 days. Memberlists must be closed (i.e., nobody new added) once the rules have been submitted. Once both clans show that they have agreed to these rules, any breaking of the rules will be dealt with. Failure to post the rules will mean that both clans either receive a 3-point deduction.
- Rules that must be set - with no negotiation between the clans - are:
- Both wars on F2P servers
- Both clans must have 15 minutes to restock
- Melee, and the bind spell (level 20 Magic), must be allowed
These are known as the Tipit Rules
[*]In the event of a clan dropping out, ALL
wars against that clan will be nulled. It will be as though that clan never even entered the CL.[/list][/hide]
[hide=Rules: Knockout Stages]This will consist of 2 "legs". They will work as this example.
-Clan A wins a knockout with 16 members remaining - current score 16-0. In the next "leg" (normally immediately after the war, giving time to bank) Clan B must win by over 16 members in the next round to win the match. If Clan B won by 21 members, the score would be Clan A 16-21 Clan B - therefore, Clan B would have won the tournament
-With run-ins, your score is how many people you had killed below the wining amount. For example, if in the run-in the required kills was 50 and 28 of your people were killed, you would get 22 points. The maximum amount of kills allowed for the run-in is 50. This is to keep it fair with the full-out. This may be changed at any time.
-In the event of the aggregate score being a draw, there must be a third and final war - a 10v10 miniwar - with this setup:
- Center boundaries in the original Clan Wars Arena
- F2P Server
- All fighting styles allowed
- Clan spawning north attacks
- All other tipit rules
Winner takes the match.
Each "leg" is regulated by one clan - in this instance, Clan A would have its choice of rules in the first leg, whilst Clan B would have its choice in the second leg. A random generator will decide who takes the first leg and who takes the second.
The only rules in these wars not negotiated are:
- The Tip.It rules
- The war must be in F2P
- Times - leg B will always follow A
- At least 15 minutes between legs
- No level cap
- Not matched options
Rules that can be selected by the regulator of each leg are:
- Fighting styles
- Who attacks/defends
- Arena (FFA/PvP worlds not allowed)
- Full out or run-in*
- Time limit
- Kills required
*The maximum length for Run-ins is 1 hour OR 100 kills.[/hide]
[hide=Rules: 3 Strike System]The one, most important thing to remember when proving that the opposition cheated is...NO PIC, NO PROOF!
Key: Rule offended | Strikes given. Once 3 strikes are received, the clan will be disqualified from both wars and the other clan will receive an automatic 5 points. Strikes are only valid for the duration of the two wars - e.g., if 2 strikes are given in the full-out and 1 is given in the run-in, the clan is disqualified from both wars.THIS IS A GUIDELINE. THE TCE AND THE CIC RESERVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE A DIFFERENT AMOUNT OF STRIKES IF THEY SEE THE NEED (FOR EXAMPLE, AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF ONE MEMBER LEAVING BOUNDARIES). STRIKES MAY ALSO BE INCREASED IF IT IS CLEAR THAT IT HAS HAD A SIGNIFICANT EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME OF THE BATTLE (E.G., 2 PEOPLE WERE KILLED WHILST A MEMBER WAS OUTSIDE OF BOUNDARIES)
Boundary break for more than 10 seconds by 1 member - 1 strike
Boundary break for more than 10 seconds by more than 1 member - 2 strikes
Boundary break for more than 10 seconds by 3 or more members/half of the clan or more° - 3 strikes*"
Failure to turn up - 3 strikes^
Pooling when prohibited - 1 strike per member*
Illegal member fielded - 3 strikes (Picture proof must be shown along with a picture of their memberlist before the war)
All other rules should be covered with the new ability to create rules.
^Pictures must be shown of the agreed date and time, even though this should have been posted on the tipit forums
*Video proof must be supplied
"Half of the clan remaining in the arena
°Whichever is smallest[/hide]
I'd like to apologise for the complexity of the rules, however we want this to run smoothly and without any hitches with clans misbehaving.
To sign up, please use this format: