Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Anabasis. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Period One, Era Three, The Red Day Dawns
Jisaan
Posted: May 3 2008, 05:59 AM

Sea Slug

Group: Intelligent Designer
Member No.: 8

Name: Parasitic Strand Root
Ancestry: Gnarl Root -> Shore Root -> Strand Root -> Parasitic Strand Root
Creator: Jisaan
Genes Added: Parasitic Consumption x1, Spined Roots x1, Rapid Growth x1
Total Genes: Fungal Consumption x1, Water Retention x2, Spores x1, Fast Reproduction x3, Increased Lifespan x1, Increased Spore Dispersal x2, Parasitic Consumption x1, Spined Roots x1, Rapid Growth x1
Description: This adaptation of the Strand Root has turned on its ancestors, developing roots which grow at a relatively fast pace, developing spines all the while that will occasionally pierce the roots or cap of a neighboring fungus and begin feeding on it.

Well, that's the last of them... I apologize for any stupid creatures, in concept or belief that they'll actually be allowed, and I must simply plead exhaustion. Bodhi always has to start his wars RIGHT before the update, making me stay up all night to fight them. >.>
DragonSage1313
  Posted: May 3 2008, 05:21 PM

Gaea: Lord of the Earth

Group: Overseer
Member No.: 1

And so we draw the curtain on Period 1. This will be the last period I warn you a disaster is on its way. Just remember that at least two updates must pass before a period shifts. Now for the closing information...

Period 1 will officiall be remembered as the...

Emersion Period

And for those interesting in what this periods disaster is, I'll give you a few hints in the form of a statement. Also, it's a double-whammy, in a way.

Keep your cool, it's just a small threat.
« Next Oldest | Period One Updates | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0215 seconds · Archive