Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Anabasis. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Slight update delay..., Yeah... topic title.
DragonSage1313
Posted: May 15 2008, 02:28 AM

Gaea: Lord of the Earth

Group: Overseer
Member No.: 1

Blame my class schedual, but I've actually not had time to really work that much on the update for Period 2 yet. I've got about a dozen of the creatures drawn, and the first maybe... eighth of it written out... also, map is done. So with drawing, scanning, formatting, typing, coloring, etc, we're looking at about a week until the next update, assuming teachers go light on the work load. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Webster52402
Posted: May 26 2008, 03:11 AM

Swift-Tongued Noble

Group: Intelligent Designer
Member No.: 9

Hurry it up, DS, I'm getting impatient to see what kind of creatures I can bring out next! laugh.gif
DragonSage1313
Posted: Jun 9 2008, 04:03 AM

Gaea: Lord of the Earth

Group: Overseer
Member No.: 1

Okay, to give you an idea where I am now... I have all emergent species black and whites done, and will be working on the color tomorrow. Made a little progress on the text, but not much. At my current rate, I'd put the update between wednesday and friday. Thanks for your patience!
« Next Oldest | Anabasis Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0409 seconds · Archive